by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INFO] Toddler animation are wrong on several interactions

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.108.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of the Sims 4 collection
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1)When teaching toddler with cards 2)When taking toddler from high chair to play, to teach and so on 3)When readin to bed to toddler on heavy storm.
What happens when the bug occurs? 1)The card is missing The parent hold only air in his hand 2)Animation loop with putting down and up in high chair 3)The toddler is crawling in the air than running from bed from storm.
What do you expect to see? 1)The parent should hold a card not air 2)The parent should play with the toddler or teach him 3)toddler should listen and sleeping
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

No pictures this time

Message 2 of 11 (1,004 Views)

todd

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.108.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs, and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When the parent is returning from theather,circus or opera
What happens when the bug occurs? The toddler is crawling in the air
What do you expect to see? The toddler should sleep or stand next to the bed Have
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 11 (995 Views)

Re: todd

Hero
@AgnieszkaMaria81 Could you test if it happens with a different toddler in a different setting.

Please also delete your localthumbcache file and repair your game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 11 (966 Views)

Re: toddler animation are wrong

[ Edited ]
Hero

@AgnieszkaMaria81 For me they are all working fine. Does this happen to all your toddlers ?

Could you please repair your game through Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (975 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I have reinstalled my game . I repaired it through Origin.
Message 5 of 11 (969 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I will test it with another family in a diffrent setting
Message 6 of 11 (961 Views)

Hero
@AgnieszkaMaria81 did you also delete your cache files ? https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

Also does it happen on a fresh save as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 11 (965 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictYes I tried it on a fresh installed game on a fresh save with a new house and a new family The bug when reading to bed the toddler is running away,29.09.2019_18-31-19.png

Message 8 of 11 (926 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictThe bug appeared again I have deleted localthumcache. I reinstalled the game .Created a new family .

Message 9 of 11 (924 Views)

Hero
@AgnieszkaMaria81 I merged your posts as you seem to have general toddler animations issues

They look fine in my game but maybe someone else has issues like you.

Marking as needs info to get more information from others.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 11 (915 Views)