Re: [OPEN] Sims get stuck during serenade interaction

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

★★★★ Expert
@crinrict Not sure, I disabled the interaction through MCTuner when it started. I can re-enable the interaction. I never saw anything about it supposedly being fixed.
Message 41 of 49 (1,236 Views)

Hero
@Psychotps I know, me neither but I had two NPCs serenading in my game yesterday and it didn't freeze.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 49 (1,214 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have noticed that nothing is getting stuck anymore, but the target Sim will just randomly walk away after the serenading starts and the one who initiated the serenade will get negative relationship points, but it doesn't seem to actually affect the relationship. I'm totally ok with that though, it isn't hanging up my game anymore! This doesn't seem to happen when I choose to have them serenade each other though, so still a bug, but not NEARLY as frustrating anymore!! :D 

Message 43 of 49 (1,184 Views)

Hero
@missdiaa Might be good if you made a new thread for the new situation.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 49 (1,172 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@RipperRurrix
I'm sorry I took so long, I had to clean a lot of stuff from my cc folder, but it's working again. Keep in mind many cc and mods can be conflicting with each other although it's not obvious while in game, so that's what happened to me.
Message 45 of 49 (1,150 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

If anyone's still seeing this issue, could you possibly share a save file with me where the issue is occurring? You can DM me the link. Thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 46 of 49 (1,116 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@SimGuruNick 

I'm not seeing it any longer. Must have been fixed. I remove the MCTuner block a month ago and sims started serenading again and it hasn't been causing sim-freeze. I sat and watched a full serenade yesterday at speed 1 just to be sure.

Message 47 of 49 (1,064 Views)

Hero

Going to mark this as fixed as with the new reports I'm seeing of serenading causing different issues, I think that means that this is fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 49 (3,659 Views)

★★★ Guide
@crinrict Nope have not seen it for a while so all is good with me
Message 49 of 49 (983 Views)