Re: [NEEDS INFO] Sims Freezing/not moving/Time goes on

by shadedgrey63

Original Post

Re: Sims "freeze", reset doesn't work.

Hero
@arifandyh Could you provide the info asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 87 (1,076 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh sorry, my sims are freezing at the task they are doing. They won't do the task i ask for them but everything else keeps moving (time & background). I tried reset my sims and they can do task just for second and they freeze. It happens in every household i play.

Message 52 of 87 (1,069 Views)

Hero
@arifandyh I meant your config.log and possibly save game Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 87 (1,062 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry I'm new to this....where do I send them? lol 

Message 54 of 87 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Novice

oh okay, but where do i sent them? I'm new to this

Message 55 of 87 (1,029 Views)

Hero
@CJustine910 @arifandyh

Follow instructions in this post:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INFO-Sims-Freezing-not-moving-Time-goes-on/m-p/9276614#M...

PM them to Nick.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 56 of 87 (1,019 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 57 of 87 (1,016 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ayla5421 this happens to me on ps4 aswel!
Message 58 of 87 (774 Views)

★★ Guide

This has been happening to me as well!

Message 59 of 87 (717 Views)

Sim task freezing and not completing

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Get To Work, Spa Day, Nifty Knitting, Laundry Day, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Perfect Patio, Holiday celebration pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a Sim and have them do any task such as painting, they freeze.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I select my Sim to pain for example, they start the task but then immediately freeze. Game time moves forward but the task does not progress. Sometimes pausing my game waiting a minute or two solves the issue for a brief minute. This also happens with task such as showering. The hygiene bar will not move sometimes even though the Sim has been in the shower for the allotted time on the task marker. Sim will come out still dirty. Sim will use the toilet but that bar will still be low as if they never went.
What do you expect to see? I expect that the Sim complete requested task without freezing
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

none to provide

Message 60 of 87 (739 Views)