Re: Shadow performs sim actions with no sim present

by OldeSimsFan

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

crinrict: Have complied with separate topic request.

Message 11 of 15 (246 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

SimGuruKkuxiku:  It will be a bit before I can supply save file(s).  My TS4 is now on a different machine and I need to determine which game save it is.  I don't remember if  that particular one was later used for experiments or not.

Message 12 of 15 (235 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@OldeSimsFan Thanks for the seperate thread.

I merged the posts about the saving issue into the new thread.

Is the shadow thing something you still regularly see ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (229 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Other than a couple of tests not involving game play due to the cosmetic rebranding patch, I've not fired the game up since.  The June patch has broken so many things that used to work I have essentially abandoned Sims 4 in favor of Sims 2 & 3 until the appropriate parties accept responsibility for the disaster and fix things.  The forums are rife with complaints about broken game features and I am among the victims.  Therefore, I must say that have not seen the shadow thing since.  A test of that requires sufficient confidence to attempt gameplay again, the test sim being asked out to an off scene event, and then watching to see what happens.  I don't know if it is a bug or one time glitch, but that it happened after the June patch is suspicious.

Message 14 of 15 (215 Views)

Hero
@OldeSimsFan Adding this as Needs Info then to see if anyone else can provide any information on this.

I'm guessing the me too was for the save issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (194 Views)