Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Principal Calls but Nothing Happens

by shadedgrey63

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

Anyone still seeing this issue? When you answer the principal's call you're supposed to get a message, which I'm seeing in my own game. 

school.PNG

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 21 of 27 (637 Views)

Hero
@SimGuruNick I tested this but I think there's a quite a delay between the actual notice popping up and notice.

Also if you don't check them, you think nothing is happening.

I think it should be a pop-up message.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 27 (617 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SimGuruNick : I've never seen that message, personally. Was this an undocumented fix in the most recent patch(es), though? (I'm on patch hiatus still.)
Message 23 of 27 (600 Views)

★★ Guide

@SimGuruNick I’m missing the message. 

Message 24 of 27 (577 Views)

Hero
@shadedgrey63 Did you check your notifications ? I feel it's well hidden and you have to check them a bit after the actual phone call. There's a delay.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 27 (563 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrict I definitely did, but I will soon never have.a child who never goes to school, so I’ll keep you posted if I ever get the message. 

Message 26 of 27 (543 Views)

★★ Guide

Okay, after thorough testing I do actually receive the message...as long as I manage to pick up the kid’s phone. 

Message 27 of 27 (511 Views)