Re: Needs decay too fast in Sims 4 after installing game pack.

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Toddlers Needs Decay Rapidly

Hero
@monicaleungx This issue was fixed in the latest patch which you do seem to have so could you try repairing your game through Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@crinrict I tried repairing the game, it seems to work for the first 2 days but the toddler’s needs start decaying super fast again. My Sim has to be on board to take care of her needs 24/7 without going to work. I find out the abnormal decay only happens to bladder, hunger, fun and energy needs; those 4 bars are constantly red no matter what I do. I tried hiring a nanny to look after the toddler but the nanny just talks to her.

Message 12 of 15 (445 Views)

Hero
@monicaleungx Could you test a fresh save/different toddler to see if it's conencted to a save or a specific toddler ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Crin,

I'm having exactly the same issue, and as this doesn't say it's fixed yet, I was wondering if you still need data for a solution. I've put my details below. 
Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? N/A
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Parenthood, Realm of Magic, cats and dogs, city living, discover university, eco life, kitchen stuff, get to work, seasons, Dine out

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with a sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? The hygiene and to some extent the energy bar in particularly drop rapidly, even when showering or when having the mood decay disabled. 
What do you expect to see? For the sim to have a regular moodlet, with the hygiene not dropping excessively unless doing specific activities.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I installed Going to University and Magic yesterday, and Dine Out and Parenthood two days ago. So far I have only played a young adult sim who was affected by the issue. It was fine with playing right up until a few hours ago, so I'm not sure if it's the Realm of Magic expansion or not. 

Things I've tried so far:
- Uninstalling and reinstalling everything

- Saving and restarting again. 
- Repairing the programme in Origin. 

I hope you can help!

Message 14 of 15 (329 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@QueenBibi93 I haven't looked into this one but it's been forwarded so if QA has more questions, they will come back and ask :D

EDIT

Archiving this.

Please use this thread if you have this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Needs-decay-too-fast-Hard-to-fill-Patch-1-63-134/t...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (308 Views)