Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[NEEDS INFO] [MSP] Game freezes while using the camera and tripod

by dianed485

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INFO] [MSP] Game freezes while using the camera and tripod

★★★★ Novice

Please for the love of God I hope this gets fixed soon. The only reason I bought this pack was for the new camera features. I'm so annoyed that this still hasn't been fixed and it's been a MONTH. Spent 15$AU for some crappy CAS items. 15$ for clothes that could so easily be replicated as CC. Damn. I'm dissapointed EA.

Message 41 of 46 (217 Views)

★ Apprentice

This happened to me as well, on a PC, no mods/CC. 

It definitely doesn’t happen every time for me - I’ve taken loads of pics since the pack released. But it happened for the first time last night at my sim’s house in Glimmerbrook during a holiday. 

Let me know if you still need save files to help reproduce!

Message 42 of 46 (182 Views)

★ Apprentice

same on XB1 with regular camera (I believe it's called "crystal clear camera" or something like that).

Message 43 of 46 (155 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue and I don't use cc! It's frustrating, because I bought days ago and I'm dealing with such trouble :/
Message 44 of 46 (95 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This issue is happening on both PC and Console and it isn't just limited to the tripod though freeze happens more with that. It can also happen when sims are taking pictures together with the camera.

Message 45 of 46 (73 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The latest update had nothing at all about this bug! Not even like a yeah, we know about it and we're working on it... Seriously? I can't use the camera feature at all without it crashing (not like with some people where it only happens sometimes). I would love to know if they're even trying to fix this. Ugh. 

Message 46 of 46 (28 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help