Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] Fan Meet & Greet Goals Not Completing

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.49.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Seasons, Get to Work, Jungle Adventure, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Kids Room Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Host a Fan Meet and Greet social event, and have one of the goals be to have Sims dancing at the same time. Form a group and choose the option at a Stereo to "Dance Together".
What happens when the bug occurs? Everyone in your group starts dancing, but you only get credit for your controlled Sim. The rest of attendees don't count.
What do you expect to see? The goal should count all of your guests as dancing since that's what they're doing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Since this type of social event is added with Get Famous, I guess I have to say that change caused this.

11-17-18_9-35-49 PM.png

This pictures shows a group of Sims all dancing at once, to the same speaker up on the wall.

But for some reason, only the Sim who is in my household is counting towards the party goal.

Before this party I had a House Party with the goal to have 3 Sims dancing at the same time, and that one completed just fine, but this party is a Fan Meet & Greet, and it's not completing properly, so I'm inclined to think it's more an issue with this type of event, than just events in general.

If it's makes any difference, this party is being hosted at the Stargazer Lounge from the City Living Expansion Pack, but I've also hosted this type of event at the lounge in Oasis Springs, and this goal wouldn't complete that time either.

Message 1 of 17 (7,741 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] Fan Meet & Greet Dance At Same Time Goal Not Completing

Hero

Have Sim Dance at the Same Time goal at the Fan Meet and Greet Event can now be completed when you have your Sims and other Sims dance at the same time.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

This is the second fix for this thread. As they seem to fix every goal separately, its' best to continue in a new thread (one for each goal) that's still not completing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 17 of 17 (6,694 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Unfortunately didn't have time to test this yet.

Anyone else seeing this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 17 (7,535 Views)

★★ Novice
I also had this issue, hosted at my sim's home. As well, at orchid a go go, the requirement "have 3 sims chatting at same time" couldn't be fulfilled past 1 sim, which would reset back to zero. I tested with both cc and no cc.
Message 3 of 17 (7,409 Views)

★★★★ Guide
This happened at mine as well at a meet & greet once. I had thought I just didn't get the task done on time. It was at one of the lounges, though. [shrug]
Message 4 of 17 (7,399 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 17 (7,373 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have the same problem where 3 sim dancing at fan meet and greet does not complete.  All of my meet and greets are at my sims homes.  Similar issue is that 3 sims chatting does not not complete when at fan meet and greets.  Should a separate topic be opened for that one as well?

Thanks!

Message 6 of 17 (7,211 Views)

Hero
No it's fine. I'll adjust the title.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 17 (7,203 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INFO] [GF] Fan Meet & Greet Goals Not Completing

★★★ Novice

I am having issues as well. When hosting a meet and greet, I cannot fulfill "Have 3 Sims Dance At The Same Time" or "Have 3 Sims Chatting At The Same Time".  I have all Sims 4 content and no mods/cc installed.

Message 8 of 17 (6,996 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I just noticed the problem, only one sim counts for dancing.  This is at the house.

I think its mislabeled if it comes the first time around because only 1 sim counts, your fans are not really going to dance with you, but rather see you dance.  Also appearently household fans don't count for the triggers.

Message 9 of 17 (6,885 Views)

★ Novice
i have this problem too after i installed strangerville but i dont know if this happened before it because i hosted meet and greet party after i installed strangerville. i cant complete "have 3 sims chatting at same time" and "have 3 sims dance at the same time". in another party it can be complete like house party and black and white party, the problem just occured in meet and greet party.
Message 10 of 17 (6,539 Views)