Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INFO] [DO] Staff gets fired on getting married

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? ?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Own a restaurant and then have your sim get married
What happens when the bug occurs? All the staff at the restaurant we gone and their experience deleted
What do you expect to see? The staff and their experience to remain the same
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My sim owned a restaurant and when they got married and moved in together the restaurant staff reset. The experience they had was gone as well as the entire staff.

Message 1 of 12 (1,147 Views)

Re: Glitch with getting married

Hero
@mdkisrow Did you move the family into the household that own the restaurant or the other ?

Are the ones not available to rehire ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (1,111 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes they moved into the house that owned the restaurant. No not all of them were available to rehire. The ones that were had their experience levels reset to 0. 

Message 3 of 12 (1,092 Views)

Hero
@mdkisrow Does it only happen if you get married or also if you move another Sim in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (1,070 Views)

Hero
@mdkisrow Tested this and it was fine for me.

Did you also edit uniforms by chance ? Does it only happen on marriage and how did you get married ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 12 (1,034 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

When I originally created the restaurant I did change the uniforms but that was a long time before getting into a relationship with the other sim. I had a 5 star restaurant with all my staff at the top of their experience.

Message 6 of 12 (1,018 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have not tried just having another sim move in.

Message 7 of 12 (1,017 Views)

Hero
@mdkisrow Do you happen to have a backup from before your Sim got married ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 12 (1,002 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict Ok, this is very embarrassing... I must have clicked the "Me Too" button by accident! And there seems to be no way to undo it. I'm terribly sorry to waste your time on account of my clumsiness! Just wanted to let you know and set things right. Oh, I feel a mortified death approaching...

Message 9 of 12 (992 Views)

Hero
@DMDragonCT No worries. It has happened to all of us.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 12 (986 Views)