Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DO] Restaurant employee/guests go jogging

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Own a restaurant and hire all 6 employees and wait.
What happens when the bug occurs? 2 of 3 waiters go jogging. Criticize/Promote, it doesn't matter. (and one of them had "Emotional Control" trait which encourage sim to go jogging so I removed it from him via debug cheat.)
What do you expect to see? Stop jogging.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I searched 'waiter jogging' but can't find related topics so I created this.

Message 1 of 32 (5,852 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Restaurant employee/guests go jogging

★ Guide
@crinrict I've just tested this. My restaurant has been open for 5 hours and I haven't seen any running yet.

View in thread

Message 25 of 32 (4,528 Views)

All Replies

Re: Restaurant employee go jogging

★★★★ Pro
Not only waiters, also guests go jogging. If this can't be fixed, it would be better to turn off autonomous jogging completely (jogging is broken anyway).
Message 2 of 32 (5,717 Views)

Hero
This was reported before. I think it was in the restaurant collection thread.

As I'm not using that anymore, I'll add this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 32 (5,705 Views)

Hero
Added back

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 32 (5,685 Views)

★★ Guide
I think this has spread to GTW's medical career. Today in my game I had an orderly go jogging randomly instead of making beds and cleaning up puddles.
Message 5 of 32 (5,594 Views)

Hero
I had three Sims over for a visit at my house yesterday.

Two went for a jog ...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 32 (5,580 Views)

★ Guide

I'm seeing this too all the time and it's very annoying. The restaurant is half broken because of the jogging waiters and it's very awkward when Sims just go jogging for no reason. And it's especially awkward when vampires do that at day.

Message 7 of 32 (5,503 Views)

Hero
Does it happen in all neighborhoods for you or only specific ones ? Do your waiters have the active trait ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 32 (5,501 Views)

★★★★ Guide
There is video evidence on YT if anyone is interested. Check out LaurenzSide -- in her The Sims 4: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator Theme LP; Marcus Flex (who has the active trait, as I recall) often takes off for a jog during a shift -- apologies for not sharing the exact video, but the playlist isn't long and it was near the beginning, I think).
Message 9 of 32 (5,463 Views)

★ Guide
This is happening to me too, and yes the employee who jogs has the active trait.
Message 10 of 32 (5,323 Views)