Re: Hazakura Lounge missing objects

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@ritad85 Do they go missing while you play them or just on loading ? Do you get a missing objects message ?

Did you change anything about the lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 91 of 201 (745 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@crinrictI've not noticed them go missing while playing on the lot. I've usually noticed it when I go Travel, and on the World Map it shows the Explanation Mark.
I didn't change anything initially, it was like that when I first installed the new Expansion Pack, Snowy Escape.

Edit: I do not get a message saying "Objects missing"; however, I have gotten that message when I go to the other Festivals (eg. Spice Festival).

Oh my gosh. I was just playing on the lot and I saw a Sim take/steal some objects!! Her name is Yumi Hasegawa. I looked at her Sim Profile, but it doesn't say she is a Kleptomaniac.

Edit: Okay, so it is not just that Sim; there are multiple Sims stealing stuff. I think it's because there is the option "Attempt to Swipe"? But there are no consequences.

Message 92 of 201 (737 Views)

Hero
@ritad85 Probably sharing is caring NAP active then. Can you check on that in the neighorhood ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 93 of 201 (707 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict You are absolutely correct. The Share Is Caring NAP is in effect.
I don't live in that neighbourhood though, how can I change it?
Message 94 of 201 (689 Views)

Hero
@ritad85 You need to load a family that lives there, repeal it (use cheat, that's easiest) and then it should be gone.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 95 of 201 (683 Views)

Disappearing Objects

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I’m playing on the Sims 4 on PC and I’ve been having a problem with furniture disappearing lately. For about a week or so (maybe a little more) whenever I play, the game will run smoothly for about a half hour. Then, objects like countertops and bookshelves will start disappearing at random. They’ll disappear about two or three at a time, seemingly for no reason. The objects don’t go to inventory or household inventory, and I don’t get any money for them so they aren’t being sold. I also get no notifications that people stole them. I don’t play with CC or mods, and never have, but I have about 19 expansion, game, and stuff packs. If anybody has a solution I would appreciate it so much because I’m really at a loss for what to do. I reached out to EA but I was told that the sound fix may have messed up old save files and that I’ll have better luck with new ones. I’m really hoping there’s a fix for my old files because I got very far in a challenge I’m doing. Thank you!

Message 96 of 201 (666 Views)

Neighbours swipe furniture - super annoying

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.57.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except Star Wars
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play a household and neighbours will come UNivited and swipe furniture and also takes forever for them to leave.
What happens when the bug occurs? Neighbours are coming uninvited, stay at the front door and then burg in and swipe furniture or sometimes they swipe stuff from my backyards. Some of them leave instantly or takes forever to leave.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see only neighbours that i have previously met to visit and not random ones and stay like proper visitors not like kleptomaniacs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Neighbours are coming UNinvited, stay at the front door and then burg in and swipe furniture or sometimes they swipe stuff from my backyards. Some of them leave instantly or takes forever to leave.

Message 97 of 201 (649 Views)

Re: Neighbours swipe furniture - super annoying

★★ Pro
@ElsaSweden Is the N.A.P. "Caring is Sharing" enacted in your neighborhood (you can right-click on the mailbox to check)?
Message 98 of 201 (645 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@stjmk thank you so much I didn't think of that at all!! Hope this will fix it!
Message 99 of 201 (640 Views)

★★ Pro
@ElsaSweden If you want to repeal it quickly, you'll have to use bb.testingcheats, and then right clicking mailbox will give you the option to repeal any N.A.P.
Message 100 of 201 (629 Views)