Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Hazakura Lounge missing objects

by crinrict

Original Post

Highlighted

Hero
@ritad85 Do they go missing while you play them or just on loading ? Do you get a missing objects message ?

Did you change anything about the lot ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 91 of 96 (103 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@crinrictI've not noticed them go missing while playing on the lot. I've usually noticed it when I go Travel, and on the World Map it shows the Explanation Mark.
I didn't change anything initially, it was like that when I first installed the new Expansion Pack, Snowy Escape.

Edit: I do not get a message saying "Objects missing"; however, I have gotten that message when I go to the other Festivals (eg. Spice Festival).

Oh my gosh. I was just playing on the lot and I saw a Sim take/steal some objects!! Her name is Yumi Hasegawa. I looked at her Sim Profile, but it doesn't say she is a Kleptomaniac.

Edit: Okay, so it is not just that Sim; there are multiple Sims stealing stuff. I think it's because there is the option "Attempt to Swipe"? But there are no consequences.

Message 92 of 96 (95 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@ritad85 Probably sharing is caring NAP active then. Can you check on that in the neighorhood ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 93 of 96 (65 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@crinrict You are absolutely correct. The Share Is Caring NAP is in effect.
I don't live in that neighbourhood though, how can I change it?
Message 94 of 96 (47 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@ritad85 You need to load a family that lives there, repeal it (use cheat, that's easiest) and then it should be gone.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 95 of 96 (41 Views)
Highlighted

Disappearing Objects

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I’m playing on the Sims 4 on PC and I’ve been having a problem with furniture disappearing lately. For about a week or so (maybe a little more) whenever I play, the game will run smoothly for about a half hour. Then, objects like countertops and bookshelves will start disappearing at random. They’ll disappear about two or three at a time, seemingly for no reason. The objects don’t go to inventory or household inventory, and I don’t get any money for them so they aren’t being sold. I also get no notifications that people stole them. I don’t play with CC or mods, and never have, but I have about 19 expansion, game, and stuff packs. If anybody has a solution I would appreciate it so much because I’m really at a loss for what to do. I reached out to EA but I was told that the sound fix may have messed up old save files and that I’ll have better luck with new ones. I’m really hoping there’s a fix for my old files because I got very far in a challenge I’m doing. Thank you!

Message 96 of 96 (24 Views)