Sharing is caring objects disappear not fixed

by lenorasheeran

Original Post

Re: NPC Sims swipe Table / chess board with all chairs (N.A.P active)

Hero
@Schwarzbart00 This isn't really a bug anymore at this point.

I merged your post with the current thread on stealing but if the NAP is active, it's more feedback than an actual bug

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 201 (672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrict I still would consider it a bug because the table get stolen even while people doing homework or eating there. I.e. I lost my university homework this way. It isn't a to big issue for the player to lost the University homework item but for NPC sims its a bad thing as they then can't do homework at all as I saw earlier in a homework club I made. (OK it was a child that lost its homework item back then because I had to reset him as he was stuck in doing the homework over 8 hours)

Message 82 of 201 (646 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Schwarzbart00 I could def do with some tuning still

I encourage everyone to press that me too button

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 83 of 201 (641 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I feel like it would be best if EA got rid of the sharing is caring option. Has it seems to be causing so many glitches in the game. I've tried different options to help fix the issue but nothing seems to work. I took my sims to a restaurant and the table just disappeared has they were eating. Objects keep randomly disappearing and am sure its the NAPS taking them. I feel like my sims can't use the restaurants anymore. Which is a shame. I really hope EA are able to fix this issue in their next update. fingers crossed Fingers crossed  . 

Message 84 of 201 (667 Views)

Re: Paparazzi Stealing Items

Hero
@Sbowers96 Have you been able to determine if the paparazzis are kleptos or if the NAP is active anyways ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 85 of 201 (593 Views)

Sneaky Neighbors Stealing (NOT Kleptos)

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Nifty Knitting and Batu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Invite sims over your house?
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime I play the game, a sim enters my property and steals my furniture, even when the sim is not a kleptomaniac
What do you expect to see? For sims without the kleptomaniac trait to not steal my furniture
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This has been happening for a few months, at least early this summer. Whenever a sim comes to my house, they will swipe a piece of furniture. It's getting to the point where I've had to lock my outer gate to not allow access to anyone outside of the household in, because my loveseat on the porch got stolen 4 times by different sims. I don't use excessive cheats or any mods. Please please help, this is making gameplay really frustrating and I've played the sims since it first came out.

Message 86 of 201 (661 Views)

Re: Sneaky Neighbors Stealing (NOT Kleptos)

Hero
@Sammise12 Did you check if your house has the sharing is caring NAP active ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 87 of 201 (648 Views)

Sharing is caring objects disappear not fixed

★★ Novice

Platform:Mac
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have the sharing is caring nap enabled
What happens when the bug occurs? NPCs steal objects from community lots, therefore rendering them incomplete, the only way to fix it is to go in and manually delete the NAP.
What do you expect to see? My community lots and unplayed houses/neighborhoods aren’t constantly incomplete
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

As far as I can tell this was supposed to have been fixed in the last patch, but if anything it’s significantly worse in my game. All of the community lots in snowy escape are being rendered Incomplete on an hourly basis because of sims stealing tables, benches, etc. I was able to work around it by playing a family in that neighborhood and deleting the nap but it’s really frustrating to have to edit the lots over and over. 

Message 88 of 201 (627 Views)

Re: Sharing is caring objects disappear not fixed

Hero
@lenorasheeran They fixed the bug where they were stealing without the NAP.

If you have the NAP active, they can steal.

Make sure it's not active and you should be good.

I merged this with the main thread though while it may no longer be a bug, it's still annoying and if a lot of people agree, they might consider removing it for community lots.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 89 of 201 (618 Views)

Hazakura Lounge missing objects

★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have ALL expansion, game packs, and stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is only the Hazakura Lounge lot in the new world; Mt. Komorebi
What happens when the bug occurs? Upon playing the game in the new world, I've noticed when I go to view the World Map, that there is a explanation point (!) beside the lot Hazakura Lounge. When I enter the lot, it says some requirements are missing.
What do you expect to see? The lot should remain completed with all items
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.

I have even tried fixing the missing objects by buying them again. However, after a while, different items will go missing.
I even tried downloading a different lot from the Gallery, and it still has random objects go missing.

Message 90 of 201 (658 Views)