[ARCHIVED] Computer pie menu lags/freezes/crashes

by vultjag

Original Post

Re: Sim can't use computer

★★★★ Guide
@hertcha1 i have mostly the issue that a sim breaks up the command instantly aswell, and i have to click first on the chair to sit and then an action for the Computer
Message 31 of 61 (902 Views)

★★★ Guide

Might be a stupid idea but did you maybe accidentally lock it for her with the security options?

Message 32 of 61 (898 Views)

Hero
@hertcha1 Does the whole game or the time freeze or is it no menu popping up (or taking forever to pop-up) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 61 (866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play sims 4 on the PlayStation 4 and my game crashes every time I click on a computer!! I’ve tried to delete the table and computer, I’ve changed it for a new one and I’ve even spent the evening uninstalling and re-installing the sims.. I have every single Expansion pack! I am lost as to what to do now as my sims need the computer for tasks. Any help would be much appreciated! 

Message 34 of 61 (852 Views)

@crinrict I am having the same problem. Everything works perfectly. My Sims in other worlds can use the computer but when it comes to my own personal Sim, it does not work. They can feed the dogs, do the laundry, etc. They just cannot use the computer. As soon as I click the computer, time freezes. My Sim is still doing their own thing but I cannot click out, click to go somewhere or make they do anything. I'm afraid that a total factory reset may help but I've been working on my Sims for 2 1/2 years and I'm not really wanting to throw away all my hard work. Frown
Message 35 of 61 (842 Views)

★ Novice

there is no menu when I click on any computer.

Message 36 of 61 (808 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@hertcha1 Then I'm guessing it might be the same issue

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Time-Freezes-When-Any-Computer-on-any-Lot-is-Hover...

or it's this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Computer-pie-menu-takes-a-long-time-to-come-up/m-p...

Although I think it's the same issue anyways

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 61 (805 Views)

Re: Sims 4 PS4 - Sim Home and Work Computer Interactions Delayed/Unresponsive

★ Guide

I just  had this issue too with a sim with a lot of items in his inventory 

Message 38 of 61 (823 Views)

Re: Sims 4 PS4 - Sim Home and Work Computer Interactions Delayed/Unresponsive

★★★★ Novice

I have the issue and my sim doesnt have a lots of items in his inventory, i try with a new save also and it is still there.

Message 39 of 61 (780 Views)

Re: Cant bring up menu when clicking on sims computer

Hero
@victoriaFF1884 Is it more of a freeze or lags or do they never come up at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 61 (776 Views)