by Doctor_Dorit0

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Unfordable Vet Cure is Free

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansions Parenthood Jungle Adventure Dine Out Bowling Fitness Stuff Laundry Perfect Patio Toddler Vintage
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Vet clinic Sign pet in to cure sickness Pay for any option that you cant afford Money wont get withdrawn
What happens when the bug occurs? No money withdrawn
What do you expect to see? No Money withdrawn
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

If you have for example 640 simoleons and pay for the cure that costs 750 you will get the treatment for your pet but no money will be withdrawn since you do not have the amount you have to pay for.

Message 1 of 7 (892 Views)

Re: Vet Cure is Free

Hero

Hi @Doctor_Dorit0 

so the option isn't greyed out as you can't afford it ? I can't really test this atm as I don't have a sick pet but could you maybe add some pic how the sign-up menu looks for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (870 Views)

★★ Novice
Nope. The option was not greyed out. I didn't take a screenshot at that moment so I can not provide one atm.
Message 3 of 7 (866 Views)

Hero
OK. Thanks.

Let me know if you get it again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (848 Views)

Hero
I've added as needs input to see if anyone else has this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (821 Views)

Vet not charging this struggling actress

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, Get Famous, Get Together, Get to Work, Spa Day Outdoor Retreat, Romantic Garden
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Vet with $0 in household
What happens when the bug occurs? Doesn't charge for vet treatment
What do you expect to see? Should have not given treatment or put household balance in negative. Allowed me to get and receive the $750 luxury treatment at no cost.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Took my sick dog to the vet while accidentally only having $0 in household funds. Vet treated him anyways at no cost. 

Message 6 of 7 (694 Views)

Re: Vet not charging this struggling actress

Hero
@ishfurf Merged this with existing thread on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (674 Views)