Re: Any Idea to remove these reacting positively to sim's presence?

by SimGuruIcarus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] "React positively" should play only once, per sim, per zone

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Have 4+ sims household with "prestine" reputation. 2. Just play it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims will "React positively on xxx" each other, but current is way too extreme. Visit a bar? Everyone greet you, and several hours later, same thing happen again.
What do you expect to see? "React positively on xxx" interaction should play only once, per sim-sim, per lot. (SimA react to SimB on Bar lot -> SimA _never_ react to SimB anymore on this lot)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Each patch add new bugs or annoyances...

Message 1 of 21 (2,708 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Household members will no longer react to members with Pristine Reputation every time they travel together.
○ Like... we get it, they are perfect… no need to rub it in

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 21 of 21 (1,548 Views)

All Replies

Re: "React positively on xxx" should play only once, per sim, per zone

Hero
Guessing it's the same issue as this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GF-3-and-above-star-Celebrity-constantly-quot-react-in/m-...

Might merge

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 21 (2,609 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict It's not same. I'm talking about a sim who have prestine reputation with zero celebrity(not in spotlight).

Message 3 of 21 (2,476 Views)

Hero
What I meant is that it's probably the same root cause causing the react to disgust happening far to many times as the react positively .. but it might not be hence I'm leaving it separate for now.

We can check again if this one gets fixed too when the other ones does.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 21 (2,457 Views)

Any Idea to remove these reacting positively to sim's presence?

★★ Pro

0-4.png

0-1.png

0-2.png

All the waiting commands are all same thing. Reacting positively to Sim's presence. 

I saved and opened my whole family in a new fresh game. As soon as the game starts, they do this crazily. 

I put and split them in 3 different houses. 

But whenever they move to other places like community lots, anyway the same things happen again. 

It's a kind of a bit annoying. 

If the 3 sims in one household and if there are 2 5 star celebrities, it happens everywhere they go. 

Even it happens for married couple and father and sons. 

I know it's made by design but still annoying. 

At least, I wish family in the same house doesn't react like this. 

I won't mind any mods if it's needed.  Please help. Thanks. 

Message 5 of 21 (2,434 Views)

★★ Novice
I'd say remove the fame quirks and lower the celeb level by using the testingcheats enabled cheat. Shift click on the sim, and there should be a bunch of fame options there.

The whole fame system is kinda buggy anyway, and EA is aware of that. So you're not alone. I just opt out of fame in the game settings until EA fixes it because I don't want to deal with it. Some things can mess up your entire game.
Message 6 of 21 (2,378 Views)

★ Guide

@aodoherty if you are ok with mods there are solutions that let you stay in the celebrity system. Simsasylum dot com, which requires a free membership, search fame tweaks. 

Message 7 of 21 (2,357 Views)
Highlighted

EA Staff

Hi @aodoherty 

Would you be willing to send your save files?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

We would like to check your save in case there are some issues there.

Thank you very much!         

Message 8 of 21 (2,341 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Not sure if this is already listed among the bugs, but it is an issue I've been experiencing with "any" sim that has Pristine/Atrocious Reputation, or with the Star Treatment Fame Perk.

I don't mind it so much if your Sim can actually see the famous Sim, but I do kind of mind it when it's beginning to happen through walls where Sims do not have a line of sight with the famous Sim.

I mean, how am I going to know whether to faint in exasperation, or start dry heaving when a Sim is behind a few feet of foundation or drywall? :-P

- B

Message 9 of 21 (2,329 Views)

Hero
To me it looks like the pet spawning as there's more than 8 interactions in the queue.

We do have this in the bug forum but the OP was a bit unclear what they meant: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEED-INPUT-GF-quot-React-positively-quot-should-play-only-once...

The picture is far more telling.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 21 (2,325 Views)