Re: Achievements/Trophies not unlocking for reaching Legend Status

by escapetheroach

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I agree with all the players above, I have the same problems! two achievements are bugged for sure also for me. NBA2K is famous for glitched achievements, now also NBALive! really disappointed.

Message 11 of 19 (1,932 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Amazing how I posted this thread 2 weeks ago and no response from EA. If I was waiting for air or food, I'd be dead by now. Thank you EA for showing how little you value your fan base. It's pathetic that a company as big as this can get away this. Selling broken/untested games. The funny part is that in 2 weeks time, there are at least 5 new reported issues. Good job all at EA. You truly created a masterpiece. If my performance at work was this bad for 2 years in a row, would i still have a job? Where is the accountability? Where is the response? I have played every Live since 98 on the original PlayStation and I can't even get a.. "We are looking into your issue." Pathetic. Everyone cut your losses and try to get your money back.
Message 12 of 19 (6,034 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm done good luck guys!
Message 13 of 19 (1,859 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
  1. There is a reply on reddit concerning the achievements/trophies. They said they now know how to fix it and will be implemented in future title update.
Message 14 of 19 (1,846 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thanks for the update. I mean, why have EA answers if one has to go to Reddit to find out? This site is a joke!
Message 15 of 19 (1,844 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@TheManNBlk4 wrote:
Thanks for the update. I mean, why have EA answers if one has to go to Reddit to find out? This site is a joke!

The update has dropped and it fix all my problems except for 'CLUTCH' trophy which is the only thing I need for platinum. If someone knows what the hell I am supposed to do just let me know and I'll make sure you get appreciated.

Message 16 of 19 (1,818 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So happy to see this, recks.

Something told me to check and see if anyone got CLUTCH yet. It was one person here in October, so keep trying. It should be fixed.

I stopped playing for awhile not wanting to get to the required levels and not get the Legend trophies. I'l come back, now!

Message 17 of 19 (1,801 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Legend Status achievements have been fixed, why not CLUTCH?! Devs please fix it.Frown

Message 18 of 19 (1,771 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I got the clutch trophy on The Streets World Tour. On a 3 min halves in Goodman. It didnt pop right ahead but it did after some minutes.

https://youtu.be/84dQo1QueJA

Message 19 of 19 (1,766 Views)