by TheManNBlk4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NBALive 19 Achievements not unlocking

★★★★★ Novice

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Achievements
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The achievements for Career, Live Run and Court Battles are not unlocking. Numerous people are reporting as a technical issue but it's a bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing unfortunately.
What should be happening instead? Achievement diamond pop.
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

I am at max Rank 25-Icon in Career Hype. That is 1,000,000 hype earned by playing The Streets and the League. I have no achievement. The description states it should've popped for me at Rank 20 when Legend status starts. Like a fool I played for several days thinking that maybe it was worded wrong. No it's just plain broken. I can only assume the others are as well because 0 percent of people have popped them on Xbox. The Career Day achievement is mine. Please give it to me. 

Message 3 of 19 (4,681 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Achievements/Trophies not unlocking for reaching Legend Status

★★★★★ Novice
Amazing how I posted this thread 2 weeks ago and no response from EA. If I was waiting for air or food, I'd be dead by now. Thank you EA for showing how little you value your fan base. It's pathetic that a company as big as this can get away this. Selling broken/untested games. The funny part is that in 2 weeks time, there are at least 5 new reported issues. Good job all at EA. You truly created a masterpiece. If my performance at work was this bad for 2 years in a row, would i still have a job? Where is the accountability? Where is the response? I have played every Live since 98 on the original PlayStation and I can't even get a.. "We are looking into your issue." Pathetic. Everyone cut your losses and try to get your money back.

View in thread

Message 12 of 19 (6,037 Views)

All Replies

Achievements/Trophies not unlocking for reaching Legend Status

★★★ Newbie

Not unlocking for Career, Court Battle or Live Run Hype

Message 1 of 19 (4,684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm glad to see EA fixed the bonuses to start counting in the League ........ but you glitched my achievement in the process. So pissed that 100 hrs put into this are now ruined. I was at Hype 23 in Career and because of all the points being added at once, surprise surprise... no achievement pop. I'm so sick of broken NBA Lives. I went through this last year on my other tag with Live 18. (Ex: Hype level 100 and 100% at all venues from last year) EA dragged their feet then and eventually fixed it 3 months after launch. DOC was there for that as well. If you are going to make a game with 100+ hr achvievements, make sure they work!!! Anybody thinking of buying this, choose wisely. I've given EA so much $$ on Ultimate/Deluxe editions of these trash games and it always happens.  I never learn my lesson. EA please save face and fix this fast. I'd hate to see you ruin all the progress made towards pushing 2k for #1. Ignore this and I will make it my goal to tell as many people as possible... not to buy this. 

Message 2 of 19 (4,659 Views)

NBA Live 19 Trophies glitched

★★★★★ Novice

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Play Now, Live Event, The League, Live Run and Court Battle
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. For 'CLUTCH' you need to get a game winner buzzer beater with a green release. 2.For 'Take 'Em Down' you need to play a series of live event games. 3. For 'Career Day' you need to reach Legend status in Career Hype. 4. For '1000 Miiles and (Live) Running' you need to reach Legend status in Live Run Hype. 5. For 'Commander in Chief' you need to reach Legend status in Court Battle Hype.
What happens when the bug occurs? For numbers 1,3,4 and 5, the trophies doesn't pop even when requirements are met. For number 2, the trophy is replaced by 'World Domination' which makes the 'Take 'Em Down' trophy unobtainable. World Domination is supposed to be for World Tour so it's messed up.
What should be happening instead? The trophies should pop when requirements are met.
How severe is the bug? B - Major

1. 'CLUTCH' trophy should pop once you get a game winning buzzer beater with green release. I've tried a dozen times and it just doesn't pop. I've got the NBA Live 18 platinum trophy so I'm sure I'm doing it right.

2. 'Take 'Em Down' trophy is being replaced by 'World Domination' trophy which is for World Tour Mode in The One. I've played every Live Event since launch and it doesn't unlock.

3. The three trophies tied to Legend Status are not unlocking. I personally got to Legend in Career and Court Hype and it doesn't unlock. It is safe to say that the Live Run legend hype is also glitched since they have same requirements. I'm just level 14 in Live Run as of now because of the tremendous amount of playtime it needs. But I'm pretty sure I already saw an ICON status in Live Run.

It's not just me who gets this glitch. It can be seen in trophy tracking sites even in Playstation Network.

Message 4 of 19 (4,655 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Report as a bug DOC. Create a ticket.
Message 5 of 19 (4,628 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I did. Some moderator placed it here instead.

Message 6 of 19 (4,595 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue. None of the legend related trophies are unlocking for PS4 and the Clutch trophy is glitched. 

Message 7 of 19 (4,536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This really stinks.

As the OP said, 'Live Run' hype is the most time consuming one, since there is only 2 ways to gain it, 3V3 and the LOOOOOOONG 5v5, 4 quarters games.

I just started committing more time to this and although i'm only at about 8-8-5 (Career, Live Run, Court) levels. I want to advance more, but i would probably 

flip out at not getting the Legendary hype trophies. Could it be like The Gauntlet in Madden a couple of years ago, where you had to go a few levels past the 

required level for that trophy? Or does the hype cap at 25?

I really want to do another trophy guide as i did for last years, but i don't know what's really glitched or not.

This sucks.

I have the digital version for PS4.

Message 8 of 19 (4,478 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm max rank 25 in Career Hype. No achv. Unfortunately, a few levels more did nothing. Complete waste of time. Where's the response from EA? Nowhere to be found as well. Look up the EA answers for Live 18. You will see that what is currently happening is nothing new. 18 wasn't fixed until December. Makes me think this is their way of preventing us from returning the game. If it was as easy as Madden 19, you could finish in a week and get your money back. This feels like a gimmick to protect their bottom line. I refuse to believe the developers would be this incompetent on purpose. Two years in a row!
Message 9 of 19 (4,466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I honestly dont think EA would alienate the fan base they're trying to win back by causing intentional glitches. I think it was rushed to get the jump on that other game w/o testing everything properly. They released this before NHL, which is unheard of.

I dont think they would try to slight trophy hunters either. I mean, the list is at least 73% carbon copy of '18. They screwed us enough there, lol.

They HAVE to fix it ASAP, because serious time is required for the legend trophies. We love the game, but come on, EA. Dont put in grindy trophies that won't pop. That is a blatant display of not caring, which would be a mistake.

Sorry for the long post. Just started brainstorming on this issue!

Message 10 of 19 (4,456 Views)