NBA Live 19 Live Run players (stiff) slower since last Patch 1.9

by DC_Unknown

Original Post

NBA Live 19 Live Run players (stiff) slower since last Patch 1.9

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? NAB Live Run
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Live Run and examine player movement.
What happens when the bug occurs? Player movement is very slow and stiff in Live Run
What should be happening instead? Revert back to previous patch 1.8 or install new one
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? NBA Live Run
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Player movement was smoother regardless of height or weight. Now, you cannot even play defense because Live Run since patch 1.9 tighten player movement. There is only an advantage for short guards and forwards who are much quicker leaving taller characters no chance of playing defense or lack of speed. Patch 1.8 provided a even playing ground to contend with players of all sizes because it was faster, now Live Run is ridiculously stiff! It use to feel like playing The League or Court Battles. Please revert back to 1.8 Patch for Live Run or provide a new one to resolve issue. Thank you.
What happens when the bug occurs? Player movement stiff in Live Run
What should be happening instead? Convert back to Live Run 1.8 Patch
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

Message 1 of 2 (1,131 Views)

Re: NBA Live 19 Live Run players (stiff) slower since last Patch 1.9

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I think it started off the big update 1.07 where they introduced a stamina meter and reduction of this if you hold r2 alot. I have noticed Im winded and can't keep up with the faster smaller players. I noticed this more on 3v3 where it's fast paced. I have to train myself not to do so much r2 or put a trait on to combat this. Also I literally have to stand in place for 5 secs to get my bar back up. Some times I can't even make it to the action as I'm all in the back tired running just to catch up and they switch sides. They definitely want to slow the game down but you have to get the balance right. I can just see next patch having injuries and I'm already falling or missing dunks or layups because I'm winded. I keep on trucking trying to outwit the game but they really putting on the screws tight.

All of those smaller guys are hitting 3 points like water and running fast and dunking. I don't even get the ball to score when I do I miss. I been reduced to a Rim Protector that's not like Anthony Davis but tired and yeah I do my blocks and rebounds and I dish it out for others but dont get a chance to score because some players are greedy and I'm left to the side. I mean if you get the ball and you miss they not gonna give you the ball back for the rest of the game unless u take it and drive it yourself.

Maybe I need to change my strategy and slow it down picking my moments and helping out where I can and enjoying the game with my limitations. Like one game I dId six blocks and that's gr8. Some games I don't score nothing but I played defense and we won. Other times I'm open but players fail to bless me. Other times they pass the ball a sec to late and I'm not open like there is still a lag online. Other times I'll try to pass it out cuz I'm guarded and ai intercepts and steal pass. The topper is these players that on purpose when u get the ball they get a 3 sec foul messing your shot. I mean I was in a game over the weekend where the players just kept going under the basket at had like 20 fouls for 3 sec under basket. Come on EA throw these players out after 3 of these 3 sec fouls under the basket; three in the key.The person is doing it on purpose or need to go back to training.

So yeah game needs to find a balance or players need to find their niche. I mean I still luv it grafX and all it but sometimes I hate the way I play or it plays me.

=)

Message 2 of 2 (1,107 Views)