Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ŞV] Strange Tunes station: Custom music doesn't play

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All up to Strangerville at time of writing.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? MUST HAVE STRANGERVILLE GAME PACK 1. Install a mp3 file into Documents/Sims 4/Custom Music/Strange Tunes 2. Disable all other songs in the Strange Tunes station in options. 3. Turn on Strange Tunes on any radio. 4. No music will play, meaning that custom music for Strange Tunes station doesn't work.
What happens when the bug occurs? No custom music will play when selecting the Strange Tunes station, even when you have custom music installed there.
What do you expect to see? When you have custom music in the Strange Tunes folder you'd expect them to play.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

No custom music plays when selecting the Strange Tunes station, even when you have custom music installed in its folder. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 7 (2,158 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Ň€€ĐŞ ƗŇƤỮŦ] [ŞV] Strange Tunes station: Custom music doesn't play

Hero

● Fixed an issue that made custom music to not play when added to the Strange Tunes Radio Station.

Fixed in Patch 1.65.70/ 1.29

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,606 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,057 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I have the exact same problem. Help please !!!

Message 3 of 7 (1,877 Views)

Hero
@hartleeroy It's a bug. Not much one can do other than wait until it's fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,871 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It’s been a bug for way too long now though, it’s just getting silly!

Message 5 of 7 (1,815 Views)

Strange Tunes station doesn't play custom music

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except Moschino Stuff and Tiny Living Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add custom music to the Strange Tunes subfolder in the Custom Music folder, and then turn on the radio station in-game.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Strange Tunes station will never play custom music, even though it shows up in the options menu.
What do you expect to see? Custom music should play on that radio station, like every other station.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've been experiencing this bug for a while now, so I can't recall what patch introduced it. I remember that this radio station didn't even have a custom music folder at first, but now that the folder has been added, it doesn't seem to be working properly.

Message 6 of 7 (1,769 Views)

Hero

● Fixed an issue that made custom music to not play when added to the Strange Tunes Radio Station.

Fixed in Patch 1.65.70/ 1.29

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (1,607 Views)