Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Sims leave work early on loading screen on holidays

by Aveliexa

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@crinrict  Okay so I switched her to the critic career since it's open like the military and when I took her to a different lot and brought her back the other sim stayed at work.  Then I restarted and did the same thing, put her in the critic career, only this time I made sure that the day he went to work was a holiday.  When she left the lot while he was at work and then I brought her back to the home lot he again stayed at work, so it seems that I get the bug when the sim is in the military career.

Message 11 of 16 (199 Views)

Hero
Thanks for testing. That's good info.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (189 Views)

Hero
Added

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (165 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @Aveliexa 

We are not able to reproduce this issue.  Would you be willing to share affected save files?  If so, please send me a private message with a link to the files.

Instructions on how to send files is here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Message 14 of 16 (142 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Wow sorry for the late reply, I had some issues with my computer and I no longer have any saved games to give you unfortunately Disappointed  If I get around to trying out the military career in a family with more than one person again and it happens again I'll give you the file for that.

Message 15 of 16 (85 Views)

Re: [Ň€€ĐŞ ƗŇƤỮŦ] [ŞV] [S] Sims leave work early on loading on holidays (Militar

★ Guide
I expience a similar issue where the leave work early pop up will show up on its own. Only in military tho
Message 16 of 16 (61 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help