Re: Sims leave work early on loading screen on holidays

by Aveliexa

Original Post

★ Guide

@crinrict  Okay so I switched her to the critic career since it's open like the military and when I took her to a different lot and brought her back the other sim stayed at work.  Then I restarted and did the same thing, put her in the critic career, only this time I made sure that the day he went to work was a holiday.  When she left the lot while he was at work and then I brought her back to the home lot he again stayed at work, so it seems that I get the bug when the sim is in the military career.

Message 11 of 16 (620 Views)

Hero
Thanks for testing. That's good info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (610 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (586 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @Aveliexa 

We are not able to reproduce this issue.  Would you be willing to share affected save files?  If so, please send me a private message with a link to the files.

Instructions on how to send files is here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 14 of 16 (563 Views)

★ Guide

Wow sorry for the late reply, I had some issues with my computer and I no longer have any saved games to give you unfortunately Disappointed  If I get around to trying out the military career in a family with more than one person again and it happens again I'll give you the file for that.

Message 15 of 16 (506 Views)

Re: [Ň€€ĐŞ ƗŇƤỮŦ] [ŞV] [S] Sims leave work early on loading on holidays (Militar

★★★★ Guide
I expience a similar issue where the leave work early pop up will show up on its own. Only in military tho
Message 16 of 16 (482 Views)