Mystery gifts 5-dec-2018

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Motorola e5+
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 213-291-133
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug The three Gifts you just send to all players in one mails to the game, i accepted the gifts and nothing appeared. i checked everything and Still can't find nothing frontera that. I hope u can help with that please. In the image attached is where i got it but nothing happened / showed something.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Maybe more reports? I don't know why happened to me either, i was playing easy only. I was using both wifi + celphone internet.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country Chile

Heredia is where i gotthe mail/message n nothing happened

Screenshot_20181205-200617.png
Message 1 of 2 (212 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mystery gifts 5-dec-2018

Right now, the gifts are just showing up under the new "Portraits." You should have three identical portraits that look like those crates.

Click on your name on the top left of the main cantina screen, then click on the 'Profile' tab on the right-hand side, and scroll through the various portraits until you see the boxes.

We should be able to "open" them soon, but right now it's a surprise!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mystery gifts 5-dec-2018

Right now, the gifts are just showing up under the new "Portraits." You should have three identical portraits that look like those crates.

Click on your name on the top left of the main cantina screen, then click on the 'Profile' tab on the right-hand side, and scroll through the various portraits until you see the boxes.

We should be able to "open" them soon, but right now it's a surprise!