Re: My vampire sim has no option to ask sims to drink plasma

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Vampires Don’t Have the Option to Drink From Sims

★★★ Newbie

Hopefully someone can help me out! I went to add Caleb Vatore to my household and was going to have him drink from my spellcaster sim, but there was no option in the menu for that. The vampire menu only had “mesmerize”, “cause hallucination”, and “command to” and none of the other social options had it either. 
I thought maybe it was because I was trying it on another occult sim so I found a human - same result. I thought it was Caleb specifically and went into a different vampire save - same result. 

I do use mods, however they are the same mods I’ve been using nearly the entire time I’ve had Sims 4 and the vampire pack, and they’ve never conflicted. 

Was drinking from humans disabled in a patch? Please help!

Message 1 of 6 (2,015 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Vampires Don’t Have the Option to Drink From Sims

Hero
@HuntLikeLeah Mods get outdated with patches so could you test if it also happens without mods to make sure that's not the cause ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,990 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@HuntLikeLeah Mods get outdated with patches so could you test if it also happens without mods to make sure that's not the cause ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,991 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the same problem after a game update. I disabled mods and that fixed it, but will try to figure out how to get it back with mods.

Message 3 of 6 (1,961 Views)

Hero

HI  @Cabri3 

Here's the current list for broken mods/cc https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/993732/broken-updated-mods-cc-sept-21-spa-day-refresh-pa...

Maybe it helps finding the culprit

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,953 Views)

My vampire sim has no option to ask sims to drink plasma

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? No clue
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampires, Dine out, get to to work etc etc
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no interaction available for a vampire sim to ask another sim to drink their blood.
What happens when the bug occurs? .......
What do you expect to see? An interaction to drink plasma available.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When my vampire sim clicks on any normal sim there is a vampire tab option but under that there is no option to drink any sims blood???? It isn't due to my mods as i have had the same isue when trying to play without mods.

Message 5 of 6 (1,763 Views)

Re: My vampire sim has no option to ask sims to drink plasma

Hero
@angelllliica Did you delete the localthumbcache file after removing mods ? You might also need to repair the game.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Vampires-Don-t-Have-the-Option-to-Drink-From-Sims/m-p/...

Someone else had this issue and for them it was a mod, just don't know which one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,739 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help