Re: My squad changed to Concept Squad, how do I move the squad back to normal sq

by RoyalJubash

Original Post

My squad changed to Concept Squad, how do I move the squad back to normal squad?

★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bu3lack
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Building Challenges
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 09/27/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Just now
What is your time zone? NET - GMT + 4:00
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .
What happens when the bug occurs? .
What should be happening instead? .

1. Product: FIFA 20
    Platform:Sony Playstation 4
    What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bu3lack
    Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
    Which part of the mode? Squad Building Challenges
    Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 09/27/2019
    What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Just now
    What is your time zone? NET - GMT + 4:00
    How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
    Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ..
    What happens when the bug occurs? ..
    What should be happening instead? ..

Message 1 of 40 (59,364 Views)

Re: My squad changed to Concept Squad, how do I move the squad back to normal sq

★★★ Novice

Please help me, i lost alot of money making this squad and now every single player is a concept player.

Message 2 of 40 (59,338 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

A squad becomes concept squad if there is any concept player in it, if you remove that player it would turn into a normal squad.

However, if your actual players turned to concept players, maybe go to the squad selector and check if you are on an alternative squad.

You could go to My Club to check if you still own the players you had. Or you can try creating a new squad and see if the players are available.

If none of the above work, then damn, you have been the victim of yet another FIFA bug...

Message 3 of 40 (59,313 Views)

★★ Novice

You’re right! After selling a reserve my squad became “concept” without any kind of warning!

thanks for sharing this! 

Message 4 of 40 (58,491 Views)

★★ Novice

The same problem 

i pay 150 pounds for the team 

Message 5 of 40 (58,463 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got this problem too, I dont know what to do, all my good players became concept players.

I Cant CONTINUE PLAY LIKE THAT,.

Please find a solution!!

Message 6 of 40 (57,501 Views)

★ Novice
@Elielgalili I've had 8 players turned into concept players, fuming!
Message 7 of 40 (57,382 Views)

★ Novice
The same problem today! Almost 20 players!!
Message 8 of 40 (57,367 Views)

★★ Novice

Literally went onto my ultimate team last night and half my squad is concept players now and says it’s my concept squad like what the **ck is going on? I’ve put my fair share of quid onto this game already and what’s pissing me off even more is the fact I’m supposed to be playing fut champs and now I can’t.. need to sort it out ASAP 

Message 9 of 40 (57,328 Views)

★ Novice
@benhughes11 Do you know the best me as of contacting ea support? It's very frustrating I've spent money on packs too
Message 10 of 40 (57,298 Views)