My sims disappeared!

by Poussinfuret83

Original Post

Re: My sims disappeared!

Hero

Thanks for all the reports

I don't have any info on this at this point.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 244 (1,087 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just to say I have this problem too. 

One of my played households totally emptied of sims while I was playing a different household. They have vanished from their friends' relationship panels too. I still have the option to play them but when I try to it makes my game go unresponsive. When I go into manage households I can see that the household is still there but has no sims in it.

I have aging off for everyone but the active household. Patched up, and no mods or CC ever used.

Message 52 of 244 (1,253 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is there a solution?? Ive been playing sims my whole life basically and Ive never experienced such an infuriating issue. My sims keep disappearing, I cannot play like this, Im afraid to leave a household and I feel like Im wasting my time... I need a solution ASAP... Please help!!!! I will stop playing for now, and will not buy an expansion or download anything regarding sims for the time being, theres no point, this is awful... again please fix this!!

Message 53 of 244 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Novice

my main sims disappeared also when i switched household to play a different sim family. it's really infuriating, we pay a lot of money to play these games and to have a glitch like this with no solution is game breaking!!!

Message 54 of 244 (1,202 Views)

Hero

Not sure what is causing this but I made sure EA is aware of the issue so I hope they look into it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 244 (1,177 Views)

Re: Game breaking glitch.

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been playing the Sims since the original- and I have to say Sims 4 is very buggy!! Sims of all kinds- old and young - keep disappearing from both worlds!! It is frustrating and seems to be increasing. They are not moved to any other portion of the game (not in 'unplayed' 'not in world' etc.)

Straight up losing multiple Sims that you've spent time building up is a pretty HUGE bug in my opinion.   :disappointed:

Message 56 of 244 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having this bug as well. 2 of my sim's brothers completely dissapear from the game. Frown

Message 57 of 244 (1,145 Views)

Townies disappearing

★★★ Novice

I am having this issue with townies. I have only played one family so far. I'm on the 3rd generation and every time my child makes a friend for the bff aspiration the child she makes friend with disappears from the relationship panel when my child goes to sleep. I've tried to make her a friend three times now and now it's too late, she will be aging up in a day. I'm not able to make friends with townies anymore because they always disappear. It's so frustrating! 

Message 58 of 244 (1,129 Views)

Hero

Thanks all.

Make sure to hit the me too button on the first page to show how spread this issue is.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 244 (1,120 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ive had this same problem and i'm starting to think its got a link to pregnancy.,

I've only had sims disapear from my active played households.

I would switch between the households and then suddenly someone would disapear as if they never existed!

1. A husband and wife, wife was pregnant, i went to play another household when i went back the wife had disapeared and never had baby, there was no trace of her on husbands contact list or any memories of her!

2. Husband and wife, wife again was preggers and this time the husband and disapeared. she gave birth and child had no one listed as father.

3. Pregnant sim disapeared from large family, all the brothers and sisters had no memories of her and neither did the parents in another household!

this is kinda breaking my game as now my stories have been ruined Frown

Message 60 of 244 (1,107 Views)