Re: My sims disappeared!

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Missing Family?

★★ Novice

I lost all my sims I cant even enter there houses I had to start a whole new game.....

and then it happend again can I get my money back? I am not enjoying this game at all

Message 191 of 244 (905 Views)

My Sim's friends keep disappearing after a day

★★ Novice

Just created a sim who needs to make friends to achieve career and personal aspirations but the people she meets/befriends keep disapearing after a sim day. Could you look into this please?

Message 192 of 244 (871 Views)

My whole town disappeared!

★★★★ Apprentice

I seem to either have a more severe case of this problem or I've played longer than anyone else in one household.  I'm on the 6th generation of my Legacy family.  My town is now empty.  In manage worlds where it shows the townies mine says "no results found".  The only way that I can get a spouse for my legacy or required friends for jobs and aspirations is to download them from the gallery and stick them in a house.  Even then I have had them disappear.  What is strange is if I go to the park there are tons of townies and I can make friends with them but as soon as I get home they are erased from my friends list.  I play one family only and don't switch to other families.  When the Goths and other families became greyed out I deleted them thinking they all died away.  I've had family members that I moved out be there one day and gone the next.  I think this is a bigger issue than a Thursday morning clean up, perhaps I am posting in the wrong place.

I have no CC or Mods

I downloaded the game

I run Widows Vista

Message 193 of 244 (883 Views)

Re: My male sim disappeared

[ Edited ]
Hero

@nihil1990 It's a known bug. EA is working on the issue.

@vickyj87 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 194 of 244 (869 Views)

★ Novice

In Manage Households, the familiy is an empty icon. There is only a name and no people. The sims who had relationships with the  missing sims no longer show that they ever knew them.

Message 195 of 244 (782 Views)

★★ Novice

I figured it out do not have more than two house holds if you have three or more sims will dissaper I know it is annoying as hell, but hang in there until EA make a patch for the problem.

Just have one house split from your main you should have no troubles

Message 196 of 244 (758 Views)

★ Guide

Hi all,

I have been playing Sims 4 for 3 weeks now and i didnt encounter any of my Sims disappearance.

What i did was to disable Sims aging and i do have some Sims moving in/ out from the house but never had them disappeared.

Does this have to do with the aging issue? Since nobody mentioned anything about this.

Message 197 of 244 (703 Views)

Re: My whole town disappeared!

★ Novice

My sims are all gone too except the ones in my active family. They include a couple and their child. I had the parents and grandparents for both of these sims and they are all gone. Their houses are still occupied, their money is still there, but they're just gone. I'm so mad and I can't even go try to add the sims to my active house again because for example my female character techically already has a mother, even though she's gone so I can't add a new one. Ugh! I'm not playing anymore until this is fixed. 

Message 198 of 244 (690 Views)

Hero

There are two issues

1. Genealogy purge: Every Thursday around 2-5 am, SIms that are distant relatives of your active household will get purged. It doesn't matter if they live somewhere or if you've played them. They are goners. There s a mod now that fixes this and maybe (haven't tried) if you put in a new family, that has no relationship to anyone and play this one on Thursday night, the others won't get purged.
  2. Max Town population: The town has a max population of 180 Sims. Dead Sims count too. Once you reach that limit, all Sims that don't live anywhere will be generated during the day and deleted again during the night. It does not matter if you have a relationship with them or not. It helps if you move them into a house before the night.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 199 of 244 (679 Views)

★★ Novice

tipical it's always the fans that pick up EA's slack well im done with the sims now I should be able to play freely I cant belive I paied 59 pounds for a faulty game...

Message 200 of 244 (669 Views)