by crinrict

Original Post

Re: My sims disappeared!

Hero

@betrod Merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 131 of 244 (848 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am glad I am not the only person with this isue.
At first I thought something was killing off my Sims while I was working with another household because it was the oldest members that started disappearing first.  But no urn was left or anything to even make it appear they even existed once.
Then a younger member disappeared, so that got me thinking it was a glitch, but I didn't care for the Sim she had become so it was ok.
Then when I went to go work on another household the Sims were gone.  Just gone.  NO where.  Even when I sent another sim to visit them they weren't home.  But the house is still listed under their name.

I had a multigenerational family living in the same area.  LOTS of play time.  Lots of collections worked on, skills high.

If I keep having issues like this I think I will want my money back.

Message 132 of 244 (810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing is happening to me!

I made my husband and I, we had 4 kids, they moved out and had kids of their own and yada. I was playing with one of my daughters and her family. I noticed for her wedding I couldn't invite me (her mother). I'm like okay weird... and then the brothers dissapeard and then my husband and I.

When I click on any of the houses with the missing sims, it just zooms in and kind of freezes right there. This is so very annoying.... I wanted to continue my linage, but yeah I never excisted...

Message 133 of 244 (756 Views)

Hero

I agree

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 134 of 244 (725 Views)

★ Apprentice

This happened on my 2nd generation sims, it's so frustrating I can't even play it anymore, I have to create sims and move them into my sims house to start relationships, argh!! I sure hope this gets fixed real soon..

Message 135 of 244 (716 Views)

Hero

I know. I can't play my save game anymore since I can't play three familie at the same time through Thursday night.

Hopeing for a fix soon.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 136 of 244 (676 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having this same issue on my houses. Started with the whole Goth family disappering so I pulled up an old save game with them still there, Saved and continued. Moved my legacy son out, moved his girlfriend in with him and before I knew it his mum, dad, adopted sister, brother and the whole Goth family disappeared, I don't want to play these saves now till I know I won't have that problem. Makes me so sad.

Message 137 of 244 (648 Views)

Sims4 Chacracter in game goes missing.

★★★ Newbie

I din't quite understand but the first problem started after of about 24hours of offline game play that this first glitch appeared.

I was loading up my family of four presumably they should be at home and after the loading screen i got sent to a pub. With none of the family members. and all characters are gray and no where to be found.

exit to "manage worlds" and back to the faimily..works fine. Then this glitch appears again in the next family.

Okay, by this time you know it seems minor.

The incident that really pissed me off and till now i have to played my game due to this bug that might appear to the rest of my chracters.

There is a sim that i made live of her own after her brother moved out n got married. It took me a while before i realised that she has not visit her brother  and SHE DISAPPEAARED FROM THE RELATIONSHIPS category of this bar. saved and manage worlds to find her. Since you can't even call her.

The house upon being hovered over there is no resident in that house. Her face don't even appear. 

restart the game and she is still not there.

remove her from that  lot and moved in the libaray version of them into the game; the "newly of the create-a-sim" mode. Still don't work.

Thw lot when clicked play just zooms into that lot and hangs there. I know the loading page never zoom and either did the map have that function in th sims4.

IT has to be a majoy bug. Please help me fix this so i can carry on with playing sims 4. THANK YOU. 

Message 138 of 244 (524 Views)

Townies gone..

★★★ Novice

Hi!

Recently realised that townies that my sim meets in the park or whatever disappears from the releationship "bar" as soon as he goes home. There for, he cant have any new friends/relationships unless its sims who already lives in the town. For an example, the lady who brought my sim bills disappeard after they met and said goodbye. There for: cant call/invite over anyone unless they already live in the town.

Sorry for my bad english but is this a bug thats being fixed?

Message 139 of 244 (522 Views)

Hero

Do you know which day that was ? Did someone in the Goth family die at the time ?

Did you play with the goth family at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 140 of 244 (524 Views)