Re: My sim says they are pregnant, but has not given birth!

by crinrict

Original Post

My sim says they are pregnant, but has not given birth!

★★★ Newbie

My sim, Eva, has two kids: Mason and Kelly. She has a husband named Bruce, which is the father of the twins, which is another glitch: EVERY TIME I HAVE BABIES THEY ARE ALWAYS TWINS, AND DIFFRENET GENDERS!!! I don't even do anything to boost the chance, and Eva doesn't have the Fertile thing. Back to the main subject. Anyways, I want (hopefully one) a child. So, Eva and Bruce do their thing, and she is preggers. Now, during the end of her SECOND trimester, she is in work. So, I think she deserves a promotion, sience she was doing very well, so I used Careers.promote Entertainer (She is an entertanier) and the moodlet disappers, but the social interactions stayed, and she would already given birth, but she has not! Then, I decide to adopt then, and it still  has the interactions like,"Invite To Feel Baby," and stuff! What do I do??? (This is after patch)

Message 1 of 2 (1,775 Views)

Re: My sim says they are pregnant, but has not given birth!

Hero

Sounds like the cheat bugged her out.

Have you tried moving her out and back in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,771 Views)