My sim is defective. It won’t gain new traits, it wont go to places etc

by laine0626

Original Post

My sim is defective. It won’t gain new traits, it wont go to places etc

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone 11 pro max
OS Version Ios 14
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It wont gain a new trait even tho I’ve created it for a few months now hence I can’t retire it. It wont go to the places I asked it to. Checks won’t appear after it completes a task. Won’t regain the energy on its own. Etc.
What do you expect to see? For it to become a normal so I can finally retire it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines

F6C7B530-6728-4395-B037-D0055E605898.jpegI had a problem with my app before with regards to my in-app purchases. Lost my progress since purchasing the luxe pack so I stopped playing the app for a few months until they fixed it. I got the cash and simeleons back but the stuff I had even before I purchased the pack which I transferred to the new house were all gone. Even my heirlooms were gone. I decided not to report it anymore and played the game again but then I notice my sim is defective.

It wont gain a new trait even tho I’ve created it for a few months now hence I can’t retire it. It doesn’t appear when I click the family photo. It also doesn’t have the green gem when shown in the sims living in the house.  It wont go to the places I asked it to. Checks won’t appear after it completes a task. Won’t regain the energy on its own.

Please help. This has been bothering me for a while now. 

Message 1 of 6 (713 Views)

Re: My sim is defective. It won’t gain new traits, it wont go to places etc

EA Live QV Team

@laine0626 Could you send me a PM with your Player ID so I can investigate this? Thanks in advance.

Message 2 of 6 (589 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! How can I send you a private message? Thanks!

Message 3 of 6 (563 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@laine0626 If you are using your mobile device, can you see three whilte lines on the upper right corner on this site? Tap on them, then tap on your user name, and tap on INBOX. You will be able to send a PM from there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 6 (552 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! Yes was able to figure it out. Thanks! I also asked the ea support regarding this but they said it seems to be an app bug which they can’t fix. 😭 I was really bummed about this so I tried to make a new tsm account and have a relationship with the defective sim then try to have it move in to the new tsm sim. I’ll make an update if it works. 

Message 5 of 6 (546 Views)

Hero
@laine0626
Yes, that's a good idea. Tell us how it goes with that relationship. Hopefully you can move out this Sim and maybe it will behave normally in the new game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 6 of 6 (544 Views)