My game won't load

by LindsOctober

Original Post

Re: My game won't load

Hero

@HIPPO4978 Basic troubleshooting are the first steps of the normal procedure that helps Advisors find a solution to your issue. If your friends can't see your house, it is very important that you stay in contact with EA Help so the Advisor can give you the help your need. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 11 of 14 (315 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I told EA advisors my friends also can't load my lot. 48 hrs later, they still asked me to check my phone connection....not helping 

Message 12 of 14 (286 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also having the same problem with my Sims Mobile game it won't load all the way  & I've tried everything from the help section & I don't know what my player ID # is cuz I can't load the game all the way to even see it & my email to my Sims Mobile game is the same one that's on this account

Message 13 of 14 (209 Views)

Hero

@CHAOTICALAN wrote:

I'm also having the same problem with my Sims Mobile game it won't load all the way  & I've tried everything from the help section & I don't know what my player ID # is cuz I can't load the game all the way to even see it & my email to my Sims Mobile game is the same one that's on this account

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums. In order to get help you need to contact an advisor.

If you are not able to open your game app, please use the following link to send in a ticket: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-sims-mobile 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 14 of 14 (195 Views)