My game won't load

by LindsOctober

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My game won't load

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei mate 20 pro
OS Version Android version 11
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load my game
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country South Africa

My game doesn't load 

Message 1 of 14 (1,583 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My game won't load

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @LindsOctober@RedYellowVNYT! If you are not using mods, DM me your player ID and I will investigate/raise the issue. Thanks!

View in thread

Message 8 of 14 (1,343 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

Me too. I was doing the Roommate Race quest when I entered the game it seemed to be loading for too long

Message 2 of 14 (1,567 Views)

Hero

@RedYellowVNYT 

@LindsOctober 

If you are still experiencing this issue, please restart your devices and try to open the game. If this doesn't work, I suggest you to contact an EA advisor.

Since you aren't able to open the game, use the following link to open a ticket: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-sims-mobile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 14 (1,550 Views)

★★ Novice
@SalixCat Contacted them already and unfortunately nothing worked. And they can't help.
Message 4 of 14 (1,546 Views)

Hero
@LindsOctober They have perhaps asked you to go through basic troubleshooting for Andriod. Just in case, here is a guide that might be helpful: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Info-Basic-troubleshooting-steps-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 14 (1,536 Views)

★★ Novice

I want to give up. Nothing works. Maybe I'll wait for the next update 

Message 6 of 14 (1,531 Views)

★★ Novice
@SalixCat Yes, I did the troubleshooting. Even tried on my other devices. Still it won't work.
Message 7 of 14 (1,530 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @LindsOctober@RedYellowVNYT! If you are not using mods, DM me your player ID and I will investigate/raise the issue. Thanks!

Message 8 of 14 (1,344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Got it

Message 9 of 14 (1,292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

My game wont load either. 

I have emailed EA Help, but they just got back to me with basic troubleshooting, which is not helping at all.

I have cleared cache, reinstalled, restarted my phone, but nothing worked. My in-game friend cant access my house either, so it's probably not my phone or my connection problem. It happened for a few times last week, and it was ok yesterday; so I bought the festival pass for the new season. But now i cant access my game again. so frustrating

Android 11 also

@EA_DragonsEye 

Message 10 of 14 (1,280 Views)