by BabyyBH

Original Post

My game freezes on battle pass page every time

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? lpakosta42
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Battle pass in the lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Looking at my progress from the battle pass
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? It occurred when I started the game.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.06.19
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to see my progress by going to battle pass. It goes to the screen and shows level 86 and just freezes there. I have to close the game and then reload it to play.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to see my progress and what I have unlocked.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log in to my account and go to the battle pass page

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? lpakosta42
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Battle pass
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was looking for battle pass progress and I’m currently on 86 and it freezes on that screen.
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Occurred when I first started the game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.06.19
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I go to see my battle pass progress and it freezes on that screen. I have to close the whole game and then go back in after reloading it.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to see what level I am on and what I receive with each level.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log in to my account and go over the battle pass tab.

Message 1 of 12 (2,072 Views)

Re: My game freezes on battle pass page every time

★★★ Newbie

Same but with PC as platform and I don't freeze but is stuck at Octane Season 1 Kill Reward which I can't accept and can't exit the battlepass. I can only force close the game and not click the battlepass column to play normally.

Message 2 of 12 (1,995 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

The exact same thing is happening to me, and even when I log into friends accounts on my PS4 their battlepass tab doesn’t have that problem. 

Message 3 of 12 (1,913 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LukePakosta same thing on xbox happen too me it's been week's and it's still there i hate it i paid for the battle pass and i can't even use it and i don't get anything from the pass
Message 4 of 12 (1,897 Views)

Region location and Battle Pass issues

★★ Newbie

I am on a PS4 and my Region has been set to Spain for some reason.

also when I go into the Battle Pass area it shows I am at level 37 and it glitches and I’m stuck there.

i need to restart the application again to play on.

please send info on how I can fix this.

getting a bit frustrated.

IGN: MV22-Reaper

Message 5 of 12 (1,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LukePakosta Have they come up with a solution for you?
Message 6 of 12 (1,851 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@nonstopgamer273 Season 1 is Over. You can't earn nothing. Wait for the season 2.
Message 7 of 12 (1,846 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Season 1 is over. Wait for season 2. You can't earn nothing from season 1 at that point. 

Message 8 of 12 (1,845 Views)

Apex Legends Battle Pass Bug

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TSG_KingCruzan
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The Battle Pass screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Looking at the battle pass
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? It happened when I first entered the lobby
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) May 27, 2019
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I can not leave the battle pass screen
What should be happening instead? I should be able to collect my reward and leave. Or switch to the shop
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log into my account and go on the battle pass tab.

I need help fixing this so I can buy apex packs and skins from the shop or the new battle pass when it comes.

Message 9 of 12 (1,844 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Battle Pass Bug

★★★ Newbie
@tsgkingcruzan Swoftehhh Xbox one won’t let me open the battlepass when I go onto the section on apex menus it freezes my game and I have to restart how do I fix this?
Message 10 of 12 (1,835 Views)