My fifa pro clubs mode is completely broken (with details and proof)

by Anonymous

Original Post

My fifa pro clubs mode is completely broken (with details and proof)

Anonymous

Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? RD1806
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens to me every time, all of it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Described in the message
What should be happening instead? What happens to the opponents, which is a game that actually works.

So i've been trying to work around this issue for a long time but i'm done trying to do that, I want to enjoy the game like others do because that's the game I paid for.But the problem is my game is completely broken, I experience bugs in every single mode but in this thread i'll focus on pro clubs because it's the one I play the most.

For info my ping is around 5,i'm using broadband, I download files at 50 mb/sec+, I use DMZ,upnp, port forwarding etc+ plus I play with a cabled controller and on a 1 ms response time TV...everything should be perfect but it isn't.Also I played around 1600 pro club games total so I know what i'm talking about and I wouldn't have posted if i didn't think my case is different from any other.I'd also like to point out that this isn't a server issue, it's way deeper and more complex as you'll see.

I'm going to structure this post in two parts, one is bugs that affect my player directly, the other is bugs that affect the CPU.

My bugs(well they affect every player that I play with, wether it's in drop-ins or pro clubs)

-Gigantic input delays, makes the game unplayable.

-Get outrun by players whose acceleration and speed are sometimes 10 levels lower.

-92 agility player feels like a heavyweight, very sluggish movements, worse with bigger sizes.

-0 strength, and I mean ZERO, pushed off the ball even when using LT and and with 80+ strength by smaller players.Can't protect the ball at all.

-When I try to push them off the ball with B or LT or both I NEVER get to do that even when i'm MUCH stronger and playing as a defender with skill points put on defence

-Player NEVER intercepts the ball, litteraly have the ball pass through me sometimes, while other players automatically cut the ball almost systematically without pressing any buttons

-Can only tackle when facing player+not running+not using left stick.If I use the left stick and aim at the player it doesn't tackle, if I run it doesn't either.So basically I gotta stand still and wait for the time when the opp will run straight at me, not very useful.

-Alot of times when I have an opp running toward me and I know he's going to tackle me from behind and I try to move, my player freezes and waits for the tackle, which lands 100% of the time, never a foul.

-(more to come, don't have all of them in mind right now)

My CPU's bugs:

-The opponent's CPU is ALWAYS PERFECT.I mean it litteraly, it's like their opp is at its best when mine is at its worse.I've never seen any opp CPU's or human opp's present those bugs i'm describing, none.

-NEVER DEFEND, stand in front of the player but never tackles, let the opponents run past them

-PASS THE BALL TO A MARKED TEAMMATE, and that is one thing i've NEVER EVER EVER seen ANY other CPU do other than mine, wether it's the CPU or a human player that's marked it never waits for that player to be unmarked it just passes it to them regardless.

-TACTICS NEVER WORK, I spam high pressure, pressure, everything, they don't even try to tackle at all

-TERRIBLE placement, always out of position

-Sometimes they stand in line right at the penalty spot and just wait for the opps to run towards them even though i'm spamming high pressure and even when i'm playing Ultra attack.

-Never win headers, even when they're taller.

-Litteraly freeze sometimes and wake up once they lose the ball

-Very sluggish, slow, uncoordinated

-Again, ZERO STRENGTH, sometimes they try to push off opponents but it's pathetic to see, they'll push and pull for 30 meters straight then give up

-THEY DON'T EVEN RUN

-THEY ALWAYS FOLLOW THE OPPONENT,they stay in their backs, I have one VERY explicit clip of that.Instead of facing the opponent that's coming at them they'll wait for the opp to get past them then follow them around, always staying in their back, like some kind of back marking, but never attempt to tackle or push them off the ball.

-They clear the ball when no opp is around, out of nowhere and sometimes while me and my human teammates are calling for the ball.It's like they just get scared or something.

-They NEVER intercept, and I mean never, in 1600 games i've seen them intercept a pass less than 15 times.

-Very often they walk toward the ball to take it but as soon as an opp comes close they stop, walk back and wait for the opp to take the ball then follow them around while staying behind them.That makes no sense.

-They are ALWAYS late in duels for the ball, even when they have a clear advantage they always find a way to slow down right before getting to the ball, don't think i've ever seen my CPU get to the ball first.

-Sometimes they slide tackle in front of an opp but they don't tackle the opp they just tackle the air way in front of the opp for no reason.

-(more to come, I gotta look at all the clips I recorded to remember all the bugs)

As for the proof i'm going to start posting clips as soon as I figure out how to do it, maybe i'll make a youtube compilation but honestly I have no idea how to make a video at the moment.Send me a message on my gamertag RD1806 and I can share some clips with you if you're curious about them.

PS:I'm not saying Fifa 18 is broken, i'm saying mine DEFINITLY is in every aspect.Litteraly nothing works like it should, my opponents never have any bugs but I systematically experience all of them and i'm sick of this.I doubt this will change anything but I had to get this off my chest.

Feel free to comment below if you experienced the same thing let's talk about it. Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (2,075 Views)

Re: My fifa pro clubs mode is completely broken (with details and proof)

★★★ Newbie

Had this almost every game since fifa 12 and no matter how much i contact them they Never do anything to fix it

Message 2 of 3 (1,657 Views)

Re: My fifa pro clubs mode is completely broken (with details and proof)

★ Apprentice
@Anonymous I’m having exactly the same as this now, my Fifa has broken out of no where I can’t do anything at all it’s been like this a few months, I deleted and re downloaded my Fifa and played a game without any of my traits assigned and I actually felt a lot better than when I have all of my traits on, did you find a fix?
Message 3 of 3 (1,397 Views)