Re: My conquest squad stopped attacking

by vazkobain

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My conquest squad stopped attacking

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? BlueStacks emulator on my PC
OS Version Win10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 438-264-522
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug This has happened twice in a row. I've entered a Conquest battle in the hard mode 4th level, and in the middle of the battle, all of the attack buttons vanished. Both squads were just sitting there staring at each other. Pressing the Auto battle button did nothing. I watched the timer count down to zero, and it didn't even give me a time out message. The timer just stayed on 0 and the toons kept staring at each other. I had to eventually close the app. I've lost 30 points of conquest attack energy, and also lost a bit of sanity. I eventually got past the battle after choosing a different squad.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I used JTR, bb8, R2, 3PO, and Finn on Level 4 hard mode. Hopefully that helps.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

This has happened twice in a row. I've entered a Conquest battle in the hard mode 4th level, and in the middle of the battle, all of the attack buttons vanished. Both squads were just sitting there staring at each other. Pressing the Auto battle button did nothing. I watched the timer count down to zero, and it didn't even give me a time out message. The timer just stayed on 0 and the toons kept staring at each other. I had to eventually close the app. I've lost 30 points of conquest attack energy, and also lost a bit of sanity. I eventually got past the battle after choosing a different squad.

Screenshot_20210611-112956.png
Screenshot_20210611-105103.png
Screenshot_20210611-104754.png
Message 1 of 6 (366 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi guys,

This has been flagged to the team and they are working on it.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (199 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Was happening alot with cls squad. Now happens with padme squad. 

Message 2 of 6 (340 Views)

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? nokia 8
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 871-997-841
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I'm not the only one having the issue so I repply to this thread. I tried to times to get past this battle. I lose the enegry but battle indeed seems to get stuck to the computer turn. Adding 2 screenshots.These are both from my first try. Apparently I failed to document the second try. As conquest is also time dependent. I'd consider this quite severe bug. 
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland

Screenshot_20210612-152447.png
Screenshot_20210612-152528.png
Message 3 of 6 (320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Me too, im stucked today with that error, all my tries end in the same way so is a Day losed with my energy wasted, i hope you can fixed soon and give a very good compensation for the energy, time and mental anguish the error has bring to the players Frown

Samsung j6 plus

Ally code 515-262-796

Message 4 of 6 (286 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here, only option was to quit the game or let the clock run out. 15 energy down the drain -_-

iphone 11 iOS 14.6

Message 5 of 6 (267 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi guys,

This has been flagged to the team and they are working on it.

Message 6 of 6 (200 Views)