My coins disappear when i got outbid

by TEAMGRIENGO

Original Post

My coins disappear when i got outbid

★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
Summarize your bug I bid for Rudy Gobert 92 ovr for 13m, I got outbid because of my slow inet, when I go back to my bids to get my coins back it says no recent bids. But in the message inbox you can see it there's a message that you got outbid.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't go to bid wars?
What happens when the bug occurs? See pic attached when u click that messages u will go to Auction house instead of my bids.
What do you expect to see? Go to my bids and return your coins

Please reply if you experience one.
Message 1 of 33 (5,477 Views)

Re: My coins disappear when i got outbid

★★★ Newbie

This also happened to me and I play on the Iphone. I lost 10 million due to this problem

Message 2 of 33 (5,405 Views)

★★★ Novice
Happened to me too, 6mil on 92 Aldridge, if they won't fix it I'll just erase the game and never get another ea product ever
Message 3 of 33 (5,387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I have the exact same problem. I bid for Dwyane Wade 80 OVR Shooting play style for 200.000 coins. I got out bid but then when i returned to get my coins back the card disappeared and as you can see with the attached file i have the same message in my inbox. This is very annoying! Another thing i played on iPad and Iphone. IMG_0008.PNG

Message 4 of 33 (5,385 Views)

Coins disappeared when getting outbid

★★ Apprentice

Platform:Apple iPad
Summarize your bug My coins disappeared when i got outbid. I cannot retrieve them. I bid for dwayne wade 80 OVR for about 200.000 coins. T
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can check my account
What happens when the bug occurs? When i want to retrieve my coins (get bid back), the card isn't there anymore. But in my inbox it says you get out bid place new bid on an "unknown player"
What do you expect to see? The card in the bids section so i can retrieve my damn coins.

This is outrageous you need to fix this bug. 

Message 5 of 33 (5,336 Views)

bug

★ Novice

Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug I bet 2 million coins on LeBron James ,this rate someone is killed by going to "my bets" not found this bet going to notice,saw the entry :"you've been outbid..",yet there was not provided any rating of the player or the player's position . Clicking on "place bet" I've bounced on the tab "overview".
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know
What happens when the bug occurs? do not specify any player rating or position , and the coins cannot be taken
What do you expect to see? specified position,player rating,and coins that should be returned

I bet 2 million coins on LeBron James ,this rate someone is killed by going to "my bets" not found this bet going to notice,saw the entry :"you've been outbid..",yet there was not provided any rating of the player or the player's position . Clicking on "place bet" I've bounced on the tab "overview".
What I need to do to return the coins?

Message 6 of 33 (5,317 Views)

Re: bug

★★ Apprentice
I have the same issue but with dwyane wade...lost 300.000 coins Apparently, a lot of people are having bugs in the auction house whether it's a bid or a sale... Hopefully they'll do something about it
Message 7 of 33 (5,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It happened to me too. 92 Gobert for 13 million coins. EA you need to fix it or else I am never playing your game ever again.
Message 8 of 33 (5,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same happened to me..i lost 1M for kevin johnson..
Message 9 of 33 (5,328 Views)

My coins got stolen when I got outbid.

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug My coin disappeared from my account when I got outbid.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On the inbox it is saying unknown player was outbid.idk what it means by unknown player. My player was 92 Gobert.
What happens when the bug occurs? It stole my coins from my account.
What do you expect to see? I need my coin back

Please fix it soon. I am annoyed by it
Message 10 of 33 (5,306 Views)