by The2Musketqueers

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Quick Meal Option gone for Kids

★ Novice

Wow! thank you, I was going crazy trying to find out what was causing it

Message 21 of 25 (1,233 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Quick Meal Option gone for Kids

★★★★★ Apprentice

"Grab a Quick Meal" was missing for my child sim too. I noticed, however, that if I left her to free will, the child sim could go to the fridge and grab a quick meal herself.

Message 22 of 25 (1,203 Views)

My child sims cannot use the fridge

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.69.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? load a game with child sims
What happens when the bug occurs? kids cannot use the fridge; only two options come up when clicked on. Open and Hire Staff.
What do you expect to see? the whole pie chart selection kids have for the fridge
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch update after University was released.

Since the latest patch update my children sims can no longer get food from the fridge. The only options they have when clicking the fridge are these:

njskvd.PNG

vsa.PNG

Unable to play video. Please try again later.
(view in My Videos)

I have no idea how to fix this problem, I have tried repairing the game from Origin. Installing and reinstalling. Nothing works and I am having to cheat my kid's needs so they don't die. 

Message 23 of 25 (962 Views)

Re: My child sims cannot use the fridge

[ Edited ]
Hero

@The2Musketqueers The missing quick meal is a known issue that has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Quick-Meal-Option-gone-for-Kids/m-p/8416515

Do you get get leftovers if there are any in the fridge ?

Kids can't cook so you won't get those options.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 25 (943 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Quick Meal Option gone for Kids

[ Edited ]
Hero

Child Sims will be now able to enjoy Quick Meals again!
○ Who doesn’t enjoy a good bowl of cereal?

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Please see this thread if you have this on Console: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Kids-cant-get-quick-meal/m-p/8619873

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 25 (3,987 Views)