My child cannot finish his homework!

by inebrieight

Original Post

My child cannot finish his homework!

★★ Novice

My child will bring the homework out, sit down and the completion bar fills up but he doesn't ever actually complete his homework. He gets stuck doing it and when I try to cancel the action he gets reset without the homework in his inventory. I've tried selling and replacing the homework but nothing works, HELP!

Message 1 of 4 (516 Views)

Re: My child cannot finish his homework!

Hero

There is an issue with homework but yours sounds a bit different

• Does it only happen to children ?
  • Are you using mods in your game ?
  • Does it matter where you're child is doing home work (at a table, sofa, etc) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (497 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have exactly the same problem. I don't use Mods and I haven't got any teenagers yet. It doesn't matter if she is doing homework on her own or getting help, just before she is finished it's like someone has typed in re-set sim. It registers that the homework is done, but it doesn't register on her aspiration of doing homework while focused. It's annoying because the homework stays on the ground and all the actions queued up for after the homework cancel. I agree... it is extremely annoying! 

Message 3 of 4 (488 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

This sounds like the common issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/When-kids-finish-homework-ALL-sims-stop-actions/td-p...

It should only happen on beds, sofas and on the floor though. Try make them use a table.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (481 Views)