Re: My career won't end even though there's nothing more to do and its at 100%

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

My career won't end even though there's nothing more to do and its at 100%

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung tablet s2
OS Version Android 6.0.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003146024626
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What do you expect to see? I've reached 100% in my coffee bar career, but 1) I don't get that reward in my quests 2) when trying to start a new career in the hospital it says that my coffee career is not done
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

I've reached 100% in my coffee bar career, but

1) I don't get that reward in my quest

2) when trying to start a new career in the hospital it says that my coffee career is not done

Message 1 of 7 (709 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the info! Can you show us a screenshot of what you see when this happens: 'when trying to start a new career in the hospital it says that my coffee career is not done'?

Message 2 of 7 (693 Views)

★★ Novice

What I meant is on the 2nd screenshot asking if I wanted my progress toward the latte story saved.  This comes up when I want to switch careers to the hospital one.  There should be no "progress toward" the latte story.  It's been finished.  I'm afraid to say yes and lose my completion of the latte story.

Message 3 of 7 (681 Views)

It's just saying it will be saved, not if you want to save it. So you should be able to switch without losing the progress.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 7 (640 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Exactly what @Phantomlover1717 said Standard smile If you do ever go back to the Barista career, you will be at level 5 again. 

Message 5 of 7 (616 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I'm getting the same thing, in the same career. It says it's 100% complete, however it won't recognise it in the quests. It keeps saying you need to complete the final story, even though it's 100%complete.
Message 6 of 7 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same issue of it being “100% complete” but not recognizing it for quests.
Message 7 of 7 (482 Views)