[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD RX480
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Tweeranosaurus
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. opening apex pack
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. opening apex pack
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10.04.21 00:10 gmt -3
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I've lost my apex pack, ands didn't get any rewards
What should be happening instead? getting a reward
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i don't know

Hi! I've just finished collecting the treasure packs (all 60) so I got a devotion skin, a weapon charm and an apex pack. When I tried to open the pack the animation froze for a few seconds and I got a server error/disconnect message. I tried closing the game and opening again, but the apex pack was gone, I navigated to the store menu and it says 0 Packs Remaining.

I know it's not such a big deal, but i've been grinding that apex pack for 2 months and it just gone. Why did this happen? Can I get the apex pack back or maybe the rewards?

Message 1 of 13 (1,550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My apex pack dissapeared

Community Manager

Hey @Tweeranosaurus

Whenever you open a pack in Apex Legends the contents of that pack are automatically added to your account, even if you don't actually see the pack opening animation. Have you had the chance to double-check and see if there's anything new on your account? 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (1,510 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Tweeranosaurus

Whenever you open a pack in Apex Legends the contents of that pack are automatically added to your account, even if you don't actually see the pack opening animation. Have you had the chance to double-check and see if there's anything new on your account? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 13 (1,511 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I can't really tell if I have new content because I can't remember exactly what I had and what not without the red dot telling me, but if you say that the content is automatically added to my account and the animation is just not needed then surely the content is there. thanks!

Message 3 of 13 (1,492 Views)

Community Manager

@Tweeranosaurus 

You're welcome! Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 13 (1,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HI, this happened to me today, i had 2 packs 1 from event and other from the comics, got a server crash when opened them , restarted the game, and anything new showed up, and the packs gone, i double checked (any red dots on the legends or loadout tab) and none.... please help

Message 5 of 13 (1,333 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SRIRACHAxSAUCE

You aren't seeing any new items on your account at all? Did you check and see if maybe your crafting metals went up since you opened those packs? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 13 (1,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So ea help on Twitter sent me here. What’s next we have to wait for people to have the same issue in order to get what we deserve?

Message 7 of 13 (1,068 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Player_firhar5m

I'm not sure why they would have sent you here, I'm afraid. We can't help with missing content. Do you have a link to the tweet? If so, can you send it to me in a direct message? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 13 (1,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me too. I was opening my legendary Apex Pack which i got from the season 10 Battle Pass when suddenly my game crashed. So i restarted the game and my pack was gone. I searched everywhere for a legendary item (since it was a legendary pack it was easy to look for a legendary rather than rares) but didn't find any new item.

Message 9 of 13 (991 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Shinagami7

Whenever you open a pack the contents would be automatically added to your account, even if you don't actually see the pack opening animation. 

The best thing to do would be to get in touch with the EA Help team if you haven't already so they can take a look. They should be able to see what was in the pack you opened. You can find more information on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead if you prefer. 

Kent.png
Message 10 of 13 (911 Views)