Re: My Sim won't change my Toddler's Diaper//Sims 4.

by crinrict

Original Post

My Sim won't change my Toddler's Diaper//Sims 4.

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Cottage Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm Of Magic, Spa Day, StrangerVille, Vampires, Bowling Night Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff. Tiny Living, Vintage Glamour Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play and change a toddler's diaper.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim outs the toddler in a highchair.
What do you expect to see? my sim changes the diaper of the toddler and does not put them in a highchair.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When I play with a toddler, I use the "change diaper" option and suddenly my Sim is putting the toddler in the high chair and giving it food. I am confused. 

Message 1 of 2 (2,982 Views)

Re: My Sim won't change my Toddler's Diaper//Sims 4.

Hero
@patch9131 If you remove the high chair (which is pretty bugged) do they do the interaction properly ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (2,962 Views)