My SWGOH Forum Comments/Posts Not visible to others

by BeeblebroxRocks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My SWGOH Forum Comments/Posts Not visible to others

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Windows PC and Android device
OS Version Windows-7, Windows-10, Android-9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 762-722-773
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Some guildmates recently mentioned not being able to see/find my SWGOH Forums posts/comments/replies, had it again today and have now tried on a different device and it turns out that my posts etc. are showing up for me when I'm logged into the forums on my account, but on any device where I'm not logged in as me they don't show up (see images examples) meaning others aren't seeing them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Check the replies/posts that show when logged into my forums account 2) Look at the forums when not logged in, or logged in as someone else, and my comments are missing
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

Some guildmates recently mentioned not being able to see/find my SWGOH Forums posts/comments/replies, had it again today and have now tried on a different device and it turns out that my posts etc. are showing up for me when I'm logged into the forums on my account, but on any device where I'm not logged in as me they don't show up (see images examples) meaning others aren't seeing them

Forum-thread-what-I-see-01.PNG
Forum-thread-me-missing-01.PNG
Message 1 of 6 (578 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My SWGOH Forum Comments/Posts Not visible to others

Hero (Retired)

Try it now. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (473 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Anyone?!?

Message 2 of 6 (552 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just checked your recent activity and the last post you made before this thread is shown as Ability Icons Disapearing and was 2 weeks ago.

Message 3 of 6 (547 Views)

★ Apprentice

That was the last "Bug Report" I made in here, and I'm not talking about an issue in this answers.ea.com site.

I'm talking about the forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com site not showing my posts/comments/replies on the game

Message 4 of 6 (500 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Try it now. 

Message 5 of 6 (474 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crzydroid Yes, they appear to be showing up now. What was the issue, in case I ever have it again??
Message 6 of 6 (442 Views)