Original Post

Re: My Purchased Items Vanished

★ Apprentice

Photos

Message 21 of 24 (383 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

That's quite the rollercoaster of emotions you've had there @magiere67 

Oh, and thank you for sharing those photo's, the lanterns look amazing but I'm having flashback of me trying to get that hot tub Wink

I remember how I got it in my third pack and @EA_Mai spent aaaaages trying to get that hot tub, aah the memories.

We do our best to help everyone and I'm glad that we could help out and be awesome Embarrassed

Jason.png
Message 22 of 24 (346 Views)

★ Apprentice
Lmao, this hot tub became kind of an obsession for me during the most recent event u guys were giving it as the grand prize. OMG, I tried and tried AND tried!! I got every color of patio table tho, lol!! I ended up spending in the end roughly $20 on the random ducky bags after the event was over and miraculously got it then! This hot tub was a ton of work and money for me lol!

Sarah
Message 23 of 24 (343 Views)

★ Apprentice

Speaking of events... I think when I speak here I speak for all Sims players. Why in these random giveaways do we have to keep receiving “repeats” after “repeats”?!! It’s hard enough to work and collect the ducks, roses, coins or whatever else u guys set up as the hurdle of the day to collect. It is not only discouraging, but maddening when u end up receiving more repeats of items than actually new items! There needs to be a limit on all the repeated prizes. There needs to be a plateau where someone can actually acheive success for their work. U have no idea what I went thru just to get that hot tub!! I almost felt like an idiot for the trouble I went thru only to not get it at the end of the event! To have to pay $20 more on top of my work felt hurtful. 

Sarah

Message 24 of 24 (341 Views)