Re: My Purchased Items Vanished

by magiere67

Original Post

★★★ Novice

same thing happened to me twice . i purchased piano and camera packs when i first began playing  . The story remained playable but the trophies never re appeared 

Message 11 of 24 (811 Views)

★ Apprentice

That’s just awful!! I hope they can fix this problem for good. Did they give you your missing items back? 🥺

Message 12 of 24 (804 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Same for you @3tre2g45lgt4, please contact our support team about this Standard smile

@magiere67 Someone will be in contact with you, today I think, disregard the previous mail that you received for now. 

Jason.png
Message 13 of 24 (1,573 Views)

★ Apprentice

Jason, 

I was contacted by Mark from customer support this morning just as you said I would! After taking your advice and re-opening my case as a “proof of purchase” case they were finally able to see that I had truly purchased this premium pack and had lost my Chinese lantern posts! Mark was then able to completely replace me with a whole new Lunar Celebration Hanbok Pack! I now have all 4 lanterns proudly sitting in my inventory once again! Finally, I can set up my patio for that killer party I wanna throw next week, lol! I can’t thank you enough for all the hard work, time and attention you have taken just to make this one crazy Sims addict happy! Without you I feel confident that I would still be sitting here without my lanterns in despair. I gotta say, I do not think I have ever come across such an amazing customer support team as yours! Sims just isn’t an amazing game, the team behind the scenes is too! Keeping my fingers crossed that whatever made my lanterns vanish before is long gone now! Have a great weekend 😃

sarah

Message 14 of 24 (774 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

Thank you Sarah for your kind message, I'm happy that we could sort everything out for you :eahigh_file:

It looks like that there's one epic party to be had over at your house Party hat, be sure to share photos!

Jason.png
Message 15 of 24 (765 Views)

★ Apprentice

Lmao, you know what, next week I will just do that! I’ll take some screen shots of my patio party and post ‘em here! Have a great weekend!! 😂

Message 16 of 24 (762 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Jason, 

You r not going to believe this but I have just had another purchase failure this weekend in my Sims! I literally just purchased the Bonus Bundle Pack for the Be My Valentine event. This is the one that contains the extra large rose collecting bear. I received everything in the bundle pack except the darn bear! Now, here I sit with the clock ticking away and no bear to help me complete my goals as was my intentions! Ugh!! What on earth could keep causing these epic failures in my purchases? There truly seems to be something seriously going wrong in the purchases lately. This makes twice in a week for me! I opened up a “proof of purchase” case again, but wanted u to be aware this is becoming an ongoing problem. Any help you can do would be super appreciated. Thank you so much for all your help. 

Sarah

Message 17 of 24 (734 Views)

★ Apprentice

Have to be fair and give credit where credit is due out there peeps! I opened my second case yesterday evening over my now missing rose collecting teddy bear 🧸. What do you know, I am contacted bright and early this morning by the customer support team member, Chris. They were not able to re-issue this bonus bundle pack to me like they did the Lunar Celebration Hanbok Pack. There were too many other items in there such as the energy cupcakes, 500 roses and etc...I was not entitled to receive again. These would not have been a comparable solution. So, the amazing team decided to give me an additional 1600 roses, plus 230 Simcash for all my frustration and disappointment. I am bummed they do not have the ability to give me specifically the cute bear with heart, but feel I was thoroughly compensated for my loss. They did the very best they could do for me and I appreciate that! Maybe now, I have a ghost of a chance at winning all my Valentines rewards I’m working on, lol! Thanks Sims team, u saved my day yet again 🥰

Sarah

Message 18 of 24 (719 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Glad that we could be of service @magiere67 Standard smile

Best of luck with your Valentines rewards!

Jason.png
Message 19 of 24 (711 Views)

★ Apprentice

What a what an awesome week this has been in Sims! Thanks to everyone’s help I was able to finally fix up my patio with my Chinese lanterns. And, in spite of not receiving the extra rose 🌹 collecting bear 🐻, I was successful in collecting all of the Valentines Day rewards! I don’t feel I would’ve been successful at all if Chris hadn’t compensated my loss, thank you so much! Today, i got to show off all my amazing new things and have fun with my friends at my weekly party! We had so much fun blowing bubbles, marveling at my new sculpture, lighting fireworks and basking in the soft glow of all my new Chinese lanterns! As promised here are a couple of party pics 🎉! Thank you everyone with customer support and especially Jason for being simply awesome!

Sarah 

Squirrel Girl 🐿 

Message 20 of 24 (682 Views)