Re: My Purchased Items Vanished

by EA_Jason

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Purchased Items Vanished

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7 and Ipad
OS Version 7
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) Magiere67
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea how you can find this problem! I purchased the Lunar Celebration Hanbok pack, used 3 of my lantern posts and now they do not exist in my inventory or at my digital house any longer ☹️
What do you expect to see? I would expect for your team to give me my lanterns posts back. I purchased these items at a premium price, tried to use them in my game and am now told to contact Apple to try and get reimbursed?! Apple gave me my product and the game failed to save it properly when used.
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

I purchased the Lunar Celebration Hanbok game pack at a premium price. I tried to use 3 of the 4 lantern post I purchased. After placing them on my patio, leaving the game and then returning to the game my placed lanterns are now gone! Not only are they missing from my patio, but no longer exist in my inventory as well. To add insult to injury, I request their return from EA and they tell me to contact Apple for a refund?!! I don’t want a refund, I want what was taken away from me by some obvious stupid glitch or as your support group puts it , “bug”. I have had no real assistance or satisfaction in resolution to a what has now turned out to be a very disappointing purchase! What’s really sad is now these lanterns are no longer even available to me so I can attempt to replacement them! What a very disappointing expensive disaster ☹️

Message 1 of 24 (1,096 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA SPORTS FC Team

Same for you @3tre2g45lgt4, please contact our support team about this Standard smile

@magiere67 Someone will be in contact with you, today I think, disregard the previous mail that you received for now. 

Jason.png

View in thread

Message 13 of 24 (1,594 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @magiere67, Thanks for the detail information. Standard smile 

Looking at what you wrote and I'm not seeing but in case if have tried Restore Purchases function in the game? try to take a look and see if that helps you. Standard smile 

/Atic

Message 2 of 24 (1,084 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you so much for your reply, but yes, I tried the “restore purchases” in the game settings. It informs me that my purchases have “already been restored” and yet, nothing has changed 😞

Message 3 of 24 (1,079 Views)
Highlighted

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @magiere67,

I had a look into this with @EA_Atic and I'm terribly sorry to say this, but you'd have to contact our support team again in order to get this sorted out. 

You can create an in-game support case and add a Proof of Purchase to that case, or an existing case if you already have one. They'll be able provide further assistance and if possible, make sure that the missing items are returned to you Standard smile

Should you run into any issues, feel free to reach out to me.

Jason.png
Message 4 of 24 (1,050 Views)

★ Apprentice

Okay, I open another case with the support team as a “proof of purchase” case this time. I opened one yesterday for missing items and they informed me they couldn’t give me anything that was missing back. Thank you so much for trying to help me. Crossing my fingers this time something changes in my favor ☺️

Sarah

Message 5 of 24 (1,045 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Good stuff @magiere67,

Could you also send me a DM with your casenumber?

Jason.png
Message 6 of 24 (1,041 Views)

★ Apprentice

Absolutely! Thk u so much for your help an interest in my problem! I love my Sims and this has just been a heartbreaking disappointment for me, lol. 

Sarah

Message 7 of 24 (1,039 Views)

★ Apprentice

Jason, 

i was in my Sims trying to open up a new case for my lost items and I am not seeing an option to open up a case for my proof of purchase. The only options are as follows:

Missing Content - this is where I filed a case before. 

Report A Bug

Connection and Tech Support

Can’t Login

Progress Lost

Promotions and Events

Which one would you suggest I use, please. I began to try doing a case under promotions and events and there was an option to have someone call me, should I just speak with someone thru this department?

In my previous case my # was 46771019

Thanks again 😊

Message 8 of 24 (1,037 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

You can find your previous case here: https://help.ea.com/en/my-cases/

You'll be able to resume the case and attach files to it Standard smile

Jason.png
Message 9 of 24 (1,035 Views)

★ Apprentice

Okay, I have followed your link to continue this case under the original case # 46771019. Keeping my fingers crossed they will review my purchase history and return my items to my inventory 😊

Message 10 of 24 (1,023 Views)