My Player Level has been Reset to Level 1

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone X
OS Version 14.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 297-666-697
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug My Player Level has been *
Country United Kingdom

Ridiculous bug has reset my account to level 1 but can still see all my characters and Galactic Power is 5.7mil. Now im missing out on TW rewards, GA Rewards because I cannot participate. Have tried deleting and redownloading the game, nothing. Have submitted a bug report. Best get some kind of reimbursement from this as I cant even use my guild currency to buy gear in shipments affecting my character farms, just as double drops rolls around as well. Sort this out asap Capital Games. 

Message 1 of 17 (1,359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Player Level has been Reset to Level 1

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Azzbo1475 and sorry about that.

We are aware of this and are working on a fix. Keep an eye on the official announcement: Incorrect Account Resets With Update

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (1,349 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Azzbo1475 and sorry about that.

We are aware of this and are working on a fix. Keep an eye on the official announcement: Incorrect Account Resets With Update

Message 2 of 17 (1,350 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand dear CG team, I hope you undertsand our frustration here for missing double drop, energy refresh, arena rewards, GAC, Rancor PIT and TW! we really need to be compensated for each of those items that we are missing over the last 24 hours (hopefully will not last more), I mean crystals up to +1000 (arena top 1 ship and toons plus daily, + GET, + gears + raid reward + best rewards from rank 1 in GAC + energy refresh). this is really super annoying to remain politically correct.
Ally code : 941-238-114.
Message 3 of 17 (1,341 Views)

★★★ Novice

The un-PC response will involve a lot of effing and blinding as well as excuse my french. Watch them throw chewie shards in there for a joke. They wont compensate us for anything, its EA after all.

Message 4 of 17 (1,330 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JEDIJEDAILLE If it goes long enough, people also miss out on a zeta mat, because they won't get to log in everyday and claim that reward, and since May is 31 days, the last day is lost - a zeta mat.
Message 5 of 17 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

question do we need to report this bug or will it be fixed automatically by EA? If we need to report it, my ally code is 428-491-623

Message 6 of 17 (1,287 Views)

★★★ Novice
@1amoutofideas They are working on a hot fix atm just have to sit tight and wait
Message 7 of 17 (1,271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@JEDIJEDAILLE Yes! Missing out on all the normal stuff and the special stuff! And our alliances are missing out from our daily contributions! 

Message 8 of 17 (1,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. I’ve been trying to be patient but we’re over 24 hours in at this point and I have missed out on a ton of content. TW, GA, 3 raids, double drops, refreshes, squad and fleet arena rewards. This is a mess. Huge setback especially during the May 4th event. I don’t know how EA thinks they’re going to fix this. A ton of crystals may be the beginning of a fix but the double character shards, zetas, and tons of other mats and gear I’ve missed out on because of this is a huge setback as everyone else is still chugging along. Really hoping EA pleasantly surprised me and actually makes full restitution for this.

ally code 966-959-349

Message 9 of 17 (1,194 Views)

★★★ Novice
@mccrillisna1 Fully agree, there is no way to be fully compensated it will probably be a case of chucking a load of crystals at us.
Message 10 of 17 (1,174 Views)