Re: My PURPLE Interceptor's Fire Control Cycler starcard was DOWNGRADED to WHITE

by NabeelSteel

Original Post

Re: My PURPLE Interceptor's Fire Control Cycler starcard was DOWNGRADED to WHITE

★★★★ Novice
On my interceptor, the "tuned lasers" were downgraded from lvl. 4 to lvl. 2, my "elite pilot" card was raised from lvl. 3 to lvl. 4. Playing on Xbox One X.
Message 11 of 43 (941 Views)

★ Apprentice

Having a very similar problem for my Interceptor-class as well. My Fire Control Cycler has gone from purple to gray... but I don't recall having my Tactical Jammer purple as I did not intend to upgrade that Star Card over others (nor did I looted as an epic Star Card). It appears that both of my Star Cards have also exchanged their respective colors from one to another, which it makes sense because my Interceptor-class is still at the correct level that hasn't change, still correctly being lvl 28.

STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II_20180321130023.jpgSTAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II_20180321130041.jpg

Message 12 of 43 (920 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Same issue, Fire Control Cycler went from Purple to White. Elite Pilot and Tuned Lasers stayed Purple. My tactical jammer went to Purple from green.

Hopefully this gets addresses promptly, though after the duplicate card issue, my hopes are very low
Message 13 of 43 (913 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Same issue.  Interceptor, Fire control cycler dropped from blue to green, Elite Pilot dropped from blue to white.  Points probably got transferred to Tuned Lasers and Tactical Jammer is my guess.  If this is the worst bug that happens, I'll take it.  At least I can level them up again.  Unlike that other issue we had, lol.

Message 14 of 43 (907 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same issues with cards being messed up. One that stands out for me is Epic Tuned Lasers is now Rare.

Message 15 of 43 (896 Views)

Interceptor Star Cards Levels Changed Unilaterally by Update 2.0

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Changes in star card levels by Update 2.0, namely the Interceptor Star Cards have seen the Fire Control Cycler and Elite Pilot cards downgrared from Purple to Green, whilst the Tuned Lasers and Tactical Jammer cards which were Green prior to the patch are now purple (i.e. Epic) level.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? New_Roosterman
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 22/03/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 07:45 PM (Australian Daylight Saving Time)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone? AET - GMT + 10:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Launch the game. Noticed it the first time I went to start a game with my Interceptor after patch 2.0 was deployed.
What happens when the bug occurs? I fiond that of the 3 cards which I had selected and installed in my Interceptor, which have all been at Purples for months, two cards (namely the Elite Pilot and Fire Control Cycler) were now green level cards and two cards which I'd left at green level (namely the Tactical Jammer and Tuned Laser) had been made puple levelk instead. This is completely at odds with what we were told by you would happen!
What do you expect to see? MY CARDS RESTORED TO WHAT THEY WERE BEFORE THIS BLASTED UPDATE OCCURRED! This has pissed me off no end as you guys have unilaterally effected my game play and card collection in a way your own patch notes said would not happen. I also expect this to be fixed quickly.
Please select your region Australia
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA Geoforce GTX 1070.

Following is a a screenshot (which I did combine toi dave space) showing the effected cards which have been downgraded.

There are two similar bug reports on this matter with Interceptor Star Cards that I am aware of -

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS4-1-08-update-Swapped-Star-Cards/td-p/6706147/jump-to/first-...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Inversion-between-star-card-levels-with-update-2-0/td-p/670697...

AS one of those is for the PS4, it looks like it is a cross platform issue.

Message 16 of 43 (870 Views)

Champion
Me too. In my case, my blue fire control cycle card is now green. And my green tactical jammer card is now blue for some reason. Not a big problem to me, but I was a little surprised :O
Message 17 of 43 (862 Views)

Champion
Not really fair, but I do not have that answer either. Fair would be correct the issue and give what was eraned.. Arrghhh
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 18 of 43 (848 Views)

★★ Guide
For me, both "Fire Control Cycler" and "Elite Pilot" were downgraded from purple to green, while "Tuned Lasers" and "Tactical Jammer" were upgraded to purple. (I don't know what rarity those two had before.)
Message 19 of 43 (843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue, where my purple, fully upgraded "Tuned Lasers" on my Interceptor was downgraded to white.

Message 20 of 43 (828 Views)