My Game is full of Bugs

by dannystarz92

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Game is full of Bugs

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

I have been having a few glitches in my game since Monday.
- The rug I have in the kitchen is for some reason is oversized and appearing in the living room and on the yard and i can't delete or move its just there. I will attach pic so you can see what I mean.

- The barn and coops keep coming up as dirty every sims day even though I clean. Cow also comes out dirty every time it comes out of the barn. I am pretty sure this was not happening before.

- Weird glitch where the sim's needs go down quicker then it is supposed to, doesn't happen all the time but has been last couple of logs.

My Wedding Stories issue: Having these issues since I got it !
-Still experiencing glitches with my wedding stories where they don't walk down the aisle sometimes and when they do its way after I triggered it.
-They also don't slow dance on the dance floor they will go all the way outside or in another room from the music.
-Guest don't blow bubbles or rice and a lot of the other features don't work like its supposed to still.

I have refresh, restarted, made sure I am up to date on sims delivery and through origin right clicked and hit repair and still experiencing these issues. Also, updated it so it is fully up to date ! Please tell me there are some fixes !!
Message 1 of 2 (454 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Game is full of Bugs

Community Manager

Hey @dannystarz92!

It looks like you've run into some pretty odd issues here, sorry to hear that's been causing trouble for you.

We would ask when you're reporting bugs that you keep each issue to its own separate thread. I get this can be a bit daunting when you're seeing multiple issues, but this will help us better track and gather information to have these investigated, so it's much appreciated!

I'm locking this thread down, but please feel free to check out this thread for some tips regarding bug reports and re-post the individual issues according to those guidelines. Thanks!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (378 Views)

All Replies

Re: My Game is full of Bugs

Community Manager

Hey @dannystarz92!

It looks like you've run into some pretty odd issues here, sorry to hear that's been causing trouble for you.

We would ask when you're reporting bugs that you keep each issue to its own separate thread. I get this can be a bit daunting when you're seeing multiple issues, but this will help us better track and gather information to have these investigated, so it's much appreciated!

I'm locking this thread down, but please feel free to check out this thread for some tips regarding bug reports and re-post the individual issues according to those guidelines. Thanks!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (379 Views)