My Gallery is Missing on PS4

by lindseysim2254

Original Post

My Gallery is Missing on PS4

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansion packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? where’s the gallery?
What happens when the bug occurs? the gallery isn’t there in loading screen or gameplay
What do you expect to see? the gallery
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi I just updated my sims 4 game not that long ago with the one that just came out. I use a playstation 4 to play sims and my gallery has completely gone missing. any suggestions? could it possibly be a bug?

Message 1 of 8 (1,517 Views)

Betreff: My Gallery is Missing on PS4

Hero
@lindseysim2254 it has a new icon. It looks like a light bulb now. Do you have that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (1,499 Views)

★ Novice

yes i do have the lightbulb but it doesn’t say gallery anywhere. it only gives me my library 

Message 3 of 8 (1,496 Views)

Hero
@lindseysim2254 and you're online ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (1,482 Views)

★ Novice

yup!!

Message 5 of 8 (1,480 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@lindseysim2254 A console gallery help thread is here Console Gallery

Usually, if your console account is connected to your EA account, and you are online and still don't see the gallery, it could be caused by an underage EA account or parental restrictions on your console. Please see the above link for all the troubleshooting.

Message 6 of 8 (1,446 Views)

Re: My Gallery is Missing on PS4

★★★ Newbie

hi ! have you found an answer to this problem ? I've contacted ea help ab 5 times and no one was able to tell me what to do or they just told me to come on here , my gallery does show up but the button for the online gallery doesn't :/ pls help if u know how

Message 7 of 8 (1,285 Views)

Re: My Gallery is Missing on PS4

★★ Guide

It's happening to me too on the PS5.

Message 8 of 8 (1,176 Views)