My Galactic Conquest froze, not allowing me 2 restart before 1am (EST)

by tuellsfuells

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Galactic Conquest froze, not allowing me 2 restart before 1am (EST)

★★★ Novice
I was trying to complete my Galactic Conquest 2nit & I usually have the current day's GC sort of preloaded, meaning sometimes (usually because of Guild Challenges) I tend to finish it a day later than the current day's GC. Hope that makes sense. Anyway, I tried to restart the map before it timed out at 1am, but it froze at 12:58am, leaving me stuck for nearly 2minutes. This caused me to lose a whole day's Conquest. Can you please restart it for me? I didn't even get to finish the final battle that contains all the goodies, so I missed that battle and 16 others because of a glitch of some sort.

Thank you for being patient w/ me. It's kind of a difficult scenario to explain.
Message 1 of 2 (122 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Galactic Conquest froze, not allowing me 2 restart before 1am (EST)

Community Manager

@tuellsfuells Hi,

I understand the scenario you describe, unfortunately we are unable to compensate for that.

It is frustrating and happened to me once as well due to issues with my network. My suggestion would be to just leave a bit more time in between next time, just to be on the safe side.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)

All Replies

Re: My Galactic Conquest froze, not allowing me 2 restart before 1am (EST)

Community Manager

@tuellsfuells Hi,

I understand the scenario you describe, unfortunately we are unable to compensate for that.

It is frustrating and happened to me once as well due to issues with my network. My suggestion would be to just leave a bit more time in between next time, just to be on the safe side.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)